Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizore

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:51 pm

Mizore looks at him. "How do you shoot blood out a gun?" Mizore fixxed her arm and it makes a cracking sound, her bones snapping back inside its place.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:52 pm

"It's blood magic, it became insanly powerful after my fight with the god." Kouta said.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:56 pm

Mizore didnt know much of magic. "Alright...well...it would take a long time for blood to work on me, as soon as blood enters me, it freezes, which makes it move extreamly slow...so useing the ice to repair is far faster, even the most powerful blood cant live inside this body."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:59 pm

"It's not liquid blood..." Kouta said annoyed, "Must i show you?" Kouta sighed. he grabbed his wrist, tearing off his right arm. he tossed it up into the air, shooting at it, causing it to desinigrate. "my arm's gone right?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:00 pm

Mizore yawns. "I know how it works, its like a regeneration type thing from the god or vampire blood line or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:05 pm

"not regeniration, rebirth, i cannot reconnect that arm, it is gone. "Kouta said, drawing a seal on his wound, "watch..." Kouta fired a round into his wound, muscle fibers shot out forming together, instantly an arm formed, but plates of armor started to cover it, "regrows stronger and harder."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:06 pm

Mizore blinks. "Over all...the same general idea of regeneration...Im able to do the same thing, with me and my ice clones....but I dont do it because, it requires alot of concentration."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:16 pm

"did you see me consentrate? or did you see it become natural...?" Kouta asked
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Mizore blinks. "You have the help from your other sides, i persume..while my alter egos dont help me, so its alot harder for me to reconstruct."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:22 pm

"there are no other sides of me, i am me, and always will be me," Kouta went up to mizore, poking her in the chest, about the same area where her heart would be, "This is YOUR body, nobody else, you control it..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Mizore backs up. "Place...keep your hands...away from there." Mizore looks away. "Its my body...but it holds two others...apparently..we share a soul...and the body...It and Her..and Me."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Kouta smiles, it does not matter what your body holds, eradicate the other minds, you are capable of it..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Mizorel semi-glares at him. "Trust me...I have tried.... there like persona's... like I have split personailitys... IT is a killer, ME is well... weird, and HER.... I dont know."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:58 pm

"Need help...?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Mizore shakes her head. "There within me for a reason... and it must remain that way."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:16 pm

"Im talking about controling them, becoming the dominant mind when you use your powers."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Mizore nodds. "Sure...I can call apon IT power... at times... but not always...it would be nice to control the outcomeing of it...and HER powers."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Kouta held his gun up, pointing it at the back of her head. "allow me to help?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Mizore shrugs. "If you think you can, go ahead...but IT will protect itself."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Kouta fired a round, placing a piece of himself in her concience, "you there? its empty in here!
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Three figures appear around, Mizore, IT ( a gaint ice like demon, on all fours, with one eye in the middle of its icy skull), and HER. "Oh, look...a visitor." Said HER, Mizore blinks, and IT licks it fangs.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 pm

Kouta smiled, "Mizore, That still you?" Kouta laughed. "God its so spacious in here."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:21 pm

HER laughs. "She is a space case, isnt she?" Mizore glares at both of them. "Shut up!" IT laughs. "Can I eat it?" Mizore and IT looks at him and laughs. "Nope." IT signs. "Darn...So, what does this....thing...want?" HER shrugs. "I cant tell you...your brainless living crystal." IT glares at HER. "ME NOT BRAINRESS!" HER throws a knife at IT. "brainless..idoit." Mizore signs. "I got a headake.."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:25 pm

OOC: me2 lol

IC: "Arguing with yourself are we...?" Kouta laughed, "Ok, both of you, give your power to Mizore, and allow her to keep her mind when she uses it... ok?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:28 pm

IT and HER bust out laughing. "Why would we give our powers to that space case?" IT laughs. "Princess... no strong... we way stronger...we want her die...we want free~!" HER looks at IT. "...my god...can you get any stupider?" IT charges at HER and hits HER into a wall. "IT pure muscles!" Her lands on her feet. "Yea...and a pure pile of shi.... i'll stop there..." Mizore holds her head and sits down. "Ow...ow...oww...." She just keeps repeating that. HER looks back at Kouta. "We will NEVER give her our powers without letting us free...how would you like living in this dark spaceious place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next