Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizore

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:23 pm

The figures laughs. "Im just playing around, its been along time sense I have been out." The figure creates clones of herself, and then summons a large 3 meter thick icewalls all around you, reinforced by the clones, powering it, spikes and needles shoot out from the walls of the cage.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:30 pm

All of the spikes and needles pass through Kouta, as if he wasnt there. Kouta walked to the side, phasing through the cage. "Well arent you having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:32 pm

The snow laughs. "Alittle, what are you a phantom...or a ghost?" The snowstorm grows stronger only 2% visibilty and the tempature drops to -100 degrees.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm

"Not here..." Kouta said, turning into a grey smoke and fading away. "The real Kouta sat atop a frozen tree, watching T.M. "Do you really think i'd get caught in that little cage? Im a freaking god killer." Kouta laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:37 pm

The Figure stands in the middle of what is now the eye of the storm. "I dont care, I love makeing walls....though I find it amazeing that a human like you can withstand a hurricane, and tempatures belove -100 degrees, like it was nothing."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Kouta walks through the hurricane, surroundedby a dome of intence heat, "Come.,.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:52 pm

The Figure looks at you. "I kinda like it right, here...the snow falling around....so why did 'She' summon me?...Do you know?" The Figure looked at you, she coudl see though the hurrican just fine.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Kouta looked at T.M. "you mean Mizore? i told her to, and i can see you in this little breeze, so no point in trying to hide your presence." Kouta said. "I wished to see all of her power, and so far... im not impressed."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:57 pm

The figure blinks. "Whos hidding? I just like the center of my storm." The figure looks upwards. "I have nothing to prove to you, your thing is with Mizore...and your what a senir of this school or something, she doesnt even have her classes yet...how do you expect her to accually be impressive? dumbass." The figure said in a cold yet relaxed voice, making it colder and colder.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:01 pm

"Though i expected to have a lil more fun with you then that pathetic vamp god, what was his name...? Akem... something." Kouta laughed, "Though you have not brough out 2 percent of my power yet, so sad."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:03 pm

The figure shrugs. "You deal is with Mizore, like I said, not me.... Mizore cant control her powers...when she goes out of control, I come back to this ... umm what a nice word... cra...pis....shi.... bad?...yea that works...bad place." The figure looks at him though the snow, not really impressed by him.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:05 pm

"you look bored, how about we play a game, come at me with everything you have, see how much power i use?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 pm

She looks at him. "Do you know im some type of blood killing type person or something?" The sits down in the middle of her storm. "Im good right here...waiting for that dumb girl to revert."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:09 pm

"fine..." Kouta raised his finger, shooting a small beam of fire into the air, instantly melting all incoming snow, and all snow on the ground, desertifying the entire area, "5%"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:10 pm

The snow around the phantom keep falling, it wasnt from the sky, it was her person, freezeing the air around her creating snow and ice.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:13 pm

"If i had targeted you, your little snow wouldnt be here," Kouta said, "Though i told the girl i wouldnt kill her."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:14 pm

The phantom shrugs. "If you try to attack me, I'll just phase out." The phantom eyes glows and all the snow returned, instead of them being white, they were black as coal. "Lava Snow."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:39 pm

"so you can make a breeze, im soooo impressed," Kouta taunted. "Kouta peered at her, "such a cold look."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Her eyes remains glowing, and her body begins to crystalize and the snow storm vanishs.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Kouta appeared infront of T.M tapping the crystalized parts. "Hello? anybody in there?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:48 pm

The crystal exploses and Mizore appears. "...told you...."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:49 pm

"Again," Kouta sais harshly. "Try to keep your mind."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Mizore powers up her ice, to the point where her skin, eyes, and hair turn icy. "This is as far as I can go without going under crystalization."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Kouta sighed, "My body does not change untill i use 25% of my strength, how much are you using?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:54 pm

Mizore shrugs. "I dont know...I have a time period limit on my power....... I can go six hours useing my powers back to back without having to stop for a rest...or sleep.... sense i transform after a sertant point to another ego...i cant say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next