Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Kouta sighed, "you are weak..." Kouta said, suddenly a crushing aura surrounded Kouta, forcing Mizore to the ground. Kouta's body itself morphed into that of a monster. "I am allowing myself to morph at 15% Kouta said, his voice echoing in Mizores head. "Its all will power, child" Kouta said, body turning to normal, but the presence remaining.

Image:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Mizore did fall but right after she stook back up, and a weird marking came over her body. "Ow...I hit my head on a rock..." the markings fade away after she sat back up. "Spirital Pressure?"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:11 pm

"A small amount, i release it when i use my blood magic." Kouta said, "You are able to do this as well, you only need proper training."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:25 am

Mizore nodds. "Thats why I came to you...when we had that little match...which was way to short by the way... you didnt do anything...so I had to see your power, I could sense it within you though."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:13 pm

"I didnt show my power because it was not needed, if i had gone full power, i could have ahnihilated all life on this planet, in a few minutes." Kouta said, emotionless. "You should learn how to use your own body strength, not rely on your Ice, until you can control that little girl.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Mizore looks at him. "Little girl?....'IT' isnt a human figure."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:26 pm

"I know, it's the appearence she took, not fully released."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Mizore still had a confused look, she didnt know of the phatom. "What girl?...'IT' is a beast....and only a beast."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:50 pm

Kouta looked at her, "There was a phantom child in your release, not a monster..." Kouta paused, "I shall take you, as a disciple," Kouta said bluntly. "you will be able to hone your powers to the level of my own.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:51 pm

Mizore blinks. "Phantom...s---...I have another curse in me..." Mizore nows and bows. "Thank you, sensi."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:53 pm

"no thanks are required, you did not ask me to bacome your master, i chose on my own free will." Kouta said. "Now attack me, do not use any of your ice abilities, come at me head on.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:56 pm

Mizore tilts her head. "No ice?" Mizore nodds, and she runs at you, her speed was alittle slow, and she swings a left hook.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:06 pm

Kouta moved his head back slightly, "Turn your body into your hooks, more effective."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:12 pm

Mizore nodds. "Turn body in more....got it." Mizore trys to do that, she manage to get the idea, but it was sloppy.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Kouta smiled, "You learn quickly, but..." Kouta planted, and slammed a fist into Mizor's gut. "You alwaysneed to defend yourself first."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:44 pm

Mizore smiles. "When you cant...block..counter." Mizore grabs your arm, and trys to flip you over, with her.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Kouta let himself get flipped, but planted his feet, turning it into an arm,bar against her, "There is always a way out, find it..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:51 pm

Mizore pauses and thinks, how do to it without her ice.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:59 pm

"You dont have time to think, " Kouta said, pushing on the arm, about to break it.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:55 pm

(considering I have no idea what a bar is..except for like a candybar or a drinking bar... she has time to think)
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:42 pm

OOC: one hand is on the wrist while the other is on the back of the shoulder, ready to snap the arm at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:45 pm

Mizore thrus her body backwards at you, trying to hit you with her back, makeing you let go, while lowering the shoulder your grabbing so if that doesnt work, she can break free with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:49 pm

the force backwards broke Mizores elbow, "Idiotic..." Kouta said pulling out his gun, shooting her elbow to fix the wound.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:58 pm

Mizore moved out the way of the pullet. "I have negative effects on metal spells..." Mizore uses her ice control and repaired her arm. "Plus, my bones are more icy than bone."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:39 pm

"It's not metal, its blood..." Kouta said harshly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next