Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:34 pm

" No..." Kouta said. "THIS IS SEXY!!!!!" Kouta said, using his energy to blow off his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:37 pm

HER steps in. "...Im the winner here." HER puts her hands on her chest. "I got these, instant win." She laughs. Mizore just sits there with a confused look on her face...not really wanting to know what is going on. IT laughs. "No IT win!"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Kouta's muscles grew, "These, are man sexi!!!" Kouta laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Mizore steps him. "Sensi...your supose to be trainning me..." HER laughs. "Aww poor Mizore knows she cant win, so she aint even going to try....that lung of a crystal is more sexy that you little girl." Mizore flicks off HER.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Kouta apeares behind Mizore, "Get to know your enemies..." Kouta whispered in her her ear.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:42 pm

HER looks at Kouta. "Im not your enemy...and were inside her head rember?...we can hear anything she hears."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:44 pm

"I know, those two, are Hostilities, they take control of your body when you try to use YOUR power." Kouta said.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:45 pm

HER waves her fanger. "Right...and Wrong...WE ARE HER POWER."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:55 pm

excacta, You are HER power, She's in command of it, you dont need to be taking over her body when she uses it.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:57 pm

She keeps wagging her hand. "Not exactly, the gem that connects us together, steals out power, but we control it to a small fraction, from me, she can control ice and make snow...from IT she was deal a decent punch....thats all she is getting from us."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Kouta sighed, "Is there a way you can give her All of your power...?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:57 am

HER walks over to IT and they begin talking. "Nope....nothing we can think of."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:26 pm

"So, nomatter what you do, when she tries to use full power, you will take over...?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:48 am

HER shakes her head. "Yes and No...when she calls apon my power, I take over, when she calls apon IT's power, IT opens, if she calls apon both the curse takes over."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:50 am

"Well this command is for you then, when you take over, get the job that needs to be done... done, i would tell IT that too but... i dont think he's remember." Kouta said.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:24 pm

She laughs. "I dont think he even rembers your name....he forgot his own name, so we just call him IT....and we do get the job done, but in our own ways."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Kouta sighed, "How troublesome..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:42 pm

HER laughs again. "I handle it by not doing anything, IT handles it though his strenght, and the ugly girl hands it though....well us."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Kouta sighed, "Please dont insult your host..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:39 pm

HER smiles. "I'll insult her all I want." Mizore justs sits there looking at IT who was randomly danceing.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Kouta smiled, "you two really are useless..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:54 pm

IT keeps danceing. HER smiles. "To each is there own, we do things our own way."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:15 pm

However unnafective it may be..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:26 pm

HER laughs. "I wasnt even trying."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:55 pm

"Then try every once and awile, you may be surprised..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next