Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Kouta stood looking for the one that was hunting purebloods, Kouta was sick of his love being endangered by his man.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Dusk walks out of the shadows with his Black Nike Shoes, and his Black jeans. He smiles slightly as he sees this man standing there. He has a white undershirt on with a black overshirt with the Old Vampire Hunter Symbol on the back, which is a White Tribal Rose. He is wearing his glasses, and he riases his hand to fix them. He has bright blue eyes and Bright red hair. He has a thick chained linked belt around his hips and attached to that on the right hip is his Special made Katana. Then, also on the chained linked belt was a X-shaped holder on the back of his thick chained linked belt. Dusk is also wearing a cross around his neck helded there by a thick chain of beads.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:36 pm

"Ill give one warning, as a fellow hunter, neigh, as a fellow hybrid, stop hunting Pure-bloods...." Kouta said, not turning around.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Dusk is confused on why this Half Breed has asked him this.

"Why? Why the hell should I? Your protecting them! I lost my wife Sarah to them. they will die by my hands. Now, either you can help, or you can die with them."

Dusk voices sounds so calm and collect. The only time his voice raises above a normal tone was when he stated that the man was protecting the PureBloods.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:43 pm

"Blooddoes not heal blood, boy, you may kill vampires,but i am out of your league, i've killed the vampire god." Kouta said, a calm in his voice, "And my love... is a pure blood..."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Dusk chuckles. "Then give me her name. I will keep clear, but i'm not stopping. plus, you think your out of my league? I have been around for Thousands of years so far. I don't care who you have killed. I'm going to keep doing my job." Dusk withhis still calm voice is taken back by the mere fact that this Half breed could love a Pureblood.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:52 pm

"Come then" Kouta said, "Show me your full power... It should only equal to about 5 percent of mine..."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Dusk not liking to fight without a case simply waves you off.

"Are you going to give me her name or what? If not, then i will see you around. I sense another Pureblood not far away, maybe about a days jounry if i keep running. So i need to deal with that. Hopefully, this will be a better fighter, then the last Pureblood I fought. The Great Pureblood King of France, Hakushin. That is what he called himself."
Dusk chuckles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Kouta appeared behind Dusk, "i am not finished..." Kouta said, a demonic tone in his voice, " If you will not change your occupation, i must end it..."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Dusk chuckles as he takes off his shirts, folds them adn places them on the ground away from the everyone. Then he takes off his holder and throws down the jeweled daggers. then finally dusk takes off the Katana and palces it on the ground. Dusk goes to another spot away from the half breed(about 20 yards away). Dusk then slides on his spiked gloves and begins to focus Electricity all over his body. Dusk's body is toned and fit to the top level. "Ending it will not help your cause. If you will fight, then i guess so be it."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:08 pm

"Come then....child," Kouta said, standing, droping his guns. standing, unphased by the electricity.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Dusk simply holds up two fingers. Dusk smirks as for the first time his Electricity is seenable. It fires from his fingertips and is going straight for the Half breeds chest.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Kouta stuck is finger foward, the electricity being splitting the bolt. "Is that all?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Dusk looks shocked and says, " That was my strongest." Dusk knows that this is a complete lie, but he is going toplay it up alittle.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:19 pm

"Do not lie to me... that power could not kill a human..." Kouta looked dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Dusk chuckles." Actually it could. That voltage could stop the heart. " Dusk still looks confused and shocked. "That is the best i could do."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:22 pm

Kouta's eyes darkened, "By my analysis, this is maybe a hundredth of a fracton of your power, still weak though.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:17 pm

"Well, to bad it is wrong. That was my true power."

Dusk just smiles as he looksdirectly at the Half breed.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:12 pm

Kouta appeared infront of Dusk, hand at his neck, squeezing with great force, but refraining from breaking anything, he lifted Dusk, using only one arm. "Dont lie to me, it is starting to make me angry..." Kouta said, "i can tell how strong somebody is by just looking at them, my eyes are speecial, you have one ability and the rest are stolen.... correct?" Kouta grinned. "Besides, im only using about.... 0.0001% of my power.

OOC: Go with it for now, im trying to see how you do under pressure.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:18 pm

Dusk looks at you for a couple of seconds, then thru your hand LIghtning goes into your body. The lightning ranges to about 100 volts-200 volts. This took alot out of Dusk. So his begin to breath heavily, as Kouta, should be laying on the ground while his Nervous system is restarting. Dusk smiles as he eyes get a light shade of green in them.((From wind power.))
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Kouta yawned, "Better, but i still feel you can do more," Kouta laughed, "About.... 179 volts...? You should be able to hit much higher then that." Kouta said, scratching his head, "Oh and if your confused as to how im still up, Kouta snapped his finger, sending all of the electricity back at dusk, "Perfect flow of my systems..."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:23 pm

Dusk simply looks at you. Wind begins to to swirl around us both taking you be a small surpise as it cuts you and me. Then, lightning fires off in the swirl of wind.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Each bolt of lightning hit Kouta, but then fired out of a different place, into the ground "Have you finished the child'splay yet?" Kouta snapped his fingeres, causing a pillar of hellfire to rise from under dusk, If it hit Dusk, it would cause immobilizing Burns, and in most occations, instant Death.

OOC: Basicaly, hellfire hot, DONT TOUCH
lol
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Limit those Out of Characters.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:53 pm

The wind cuts off the air around Dusk. HE chuckles slightly, but then simple disapepars in the wind. He reappears a couple of feet away from you. Dusk begins to breat again. The wind and lightning suddenly stop around him. The fire burned the bottom of his shoes a little, but still very new.

"Damn, that wasn't nice."

Dusk stays with a chuckle. He finally pulls out his sword and actives his Energy Sensation to full power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)   Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk) Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of the hunters (Kouta and Dusk)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next