Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Night.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizore

Frozen Night. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:09 am

Mizore flips though more pages. "A monstrel group."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:14 am

"Huh.. Can I ask you a favor?", he took a step back looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:16 am

She keeps flipping though the pages. "Depends."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:19 am

"May I suck some of your blood..?", he asked directly..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:20 am

Mizore clearly states. "Nope...it would take way to long, my blood doesnt flow much...so it would require alot of sucking to get even a few drops."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:24 am

"Please? I never had an icy-type blood..", he asked once more dying to taste her blood!
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:25 am

Mizore puts her hand on the side of his face, and her cold touch feels like she was trying to freeze your skull. "No."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:28 am

Felt the coldness and he suddenly bit her palm. He sucked on it. The coldness felt so lovely to him. He even began to blush a bit because of the feeling and taste he gained.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:30 am

Mizore uses his her and makes an ice helm and headbutts him hard in his forhead.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:33 am

His eyes looked at her face and helmet. He lets go of her palm and licks away any blood on his lips. "sorry.. I couldn't resist you like that.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:34 am

The spot you had taken a bite from freezes over in ice. "...your lucky im in a good mood."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:36 am

Jaques shrugged a bit.. "Your blood.. It tastes really good.. I think I should stay away from you..", he looked at her wound that was covered in pure ice now. He wanted more but he kept fighting ff the urge to suck her even more.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:41 am

She laughs. "Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:43 am

He suddenly grabbed her and pulled her in a tight hug. His lips slowly brushes up her neck to her ear, uncaring about the icy feeling if parts of his body gets frozen over because of her attitude.. "I really can't resist myself around you..", Jaques whispered in her ear..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:48 am

Mizore moves away. "If you keep doing that...your breath with give me an ear infection or something."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:51 am

He nods.. His eyes slowly lingered towards the view of the sunrise. It was just about time the Night Class finished their lessons and head back to their dorms. The Day Class should begin momentarily. "You can't imagine the urge I'm fighting off in my system right now..", he gripped his right elbow in a bit of pain just by not drinking more blood..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:53 am

Mizore nodds. "Im not a perverted guy who goes after peoples blood...so yep I dont know." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 am

"I'm perverted now..?", He shrugged even more just thinking of it. "How am I a pervert..?", Jaques asked again.. Wondering if it was because of the hug..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:59 am

"You keep touchign me...when I said to stop." She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:03 am

He pouted at her and took a step back. "Mean! I just do that because it's a bad habit!", he wouldn't admit it but maybe it was true! He crossed his arms fast as he pouted. As if he was a little kid?
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:04 am

"Does the little kid want a snowcone?" Mizore said accually treating him like a child.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:06 am

He got angry at her and faced her fae to face with a fist. "Why you-!!", he then stopped and looked away trying to calm down.. Again.. Yet thanks to this he was forgetting about blood! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 am

Mizore blinks and makes two snowcones. "Do you want one?"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:15 am

Now Jaques blinked. Confused with a surprised look. "Um.. Sure...", he grabbed one rom her and began to lick it.. "Thanks..", he said a bit stunned by her actions..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:16 am

Mizore laughs and licks hers. "Did you think I was jokeing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Night.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next