Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Night.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizore

Frozen Night. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Mizore's eye twichs and her hair turns really icy, even her eyes turned colder. "DONT...EVER!...TOUCH...ME...THERE!" Mizore points her hand 2 inchs away from your head and starts blasting out blizzard like snow and ice shards.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:35 pm

"Ne ne, sure.", he began dodging the obstacles in his way easily. He apeared beside her. "Calm down, ne?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Mizore begings blasting large ice shards all from her body, her arms became two gaint claws, clashing around, they sky became darker, and it started to snow. "Calm down?...NO!...I dont like being touched... and touching me there...make me really mad."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Shizuka had enough of this bickering. "Jacques, if Mizore said no she meant no so back off or I will do something more than just shooting my mouth off." Shizuka said. Shizuka taken out her whip, and smiled. "Mizore, right now I'm on your side." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:48 pm

"I do..", he hugged he suddenly from no where uncaring if he got hurt everywhere or frozen over.. It was unbearable..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Mizore's eye twichs and she controlls all the snow and ice to come back to her, it started to freeze the from your feet upwards, at a fast pace. Mizore face becomes more icey, Mizore controlled her shoulder on the side you were hugging her and shoot out a large spike from it.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Shizuka moved out the way, and smiled. "All right I'm out the way Mizore." Shizuka said. She moved just in time, for Mizore to attack.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:56 pm

He didn't care, he wouldn't die. This just something new to him.. The cold feeling was awesome tho.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Mizore pieces him though the chest with the ice-spear, and his body was now half frozen in random spots. Mizore lows the tempature around her, to under -30-F degree. "Freeze!"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 pm

"Snow.. If you get this mad.. You might become something your not..", he didn't move as the blod kept dripping down his chest.. His heart was nearly hit.. He blinked looking at her uncaring.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Mizore laughs. "I know what I am...and I know what I can become." Mizore started to make the spike in his chest expand, his body was not over 75% frozen, it would keep growing, as long as he was touching her.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:13 pm

A small gasp came out of him. "Okay..", he said softly, feeling the cold spread throughout his body..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:15 pm

Mizore freezes his body 98% only his lips were able to move now, the spike in his chest grows rapidly, almost at his heart.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:16 pm

"Ne, nice to meet you..", he said softly almost dying..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Mizore freezes his body complete, and severed the spike from her body, her right harn turns into a gaint ice mallet. "Shadder into parts." Mizore attemps to shadder the ice and him.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:29 pm

"Stop it you might actually killed one of my kind." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:30 pm

He stood there frozen over with an expression of depression but a hint of a last an ending happiness to die. '..Ne, how lovely.. God finally hears my prayers to die by the hands of beautiful girl.., Jaues thought to himself as he saw her about to shatter the ice and kill him.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Mizore reverts back to normal, and all the ice melts. "Fine...but if he touchs me again...I will show him what it means, to be cold." Mizore reachs her arms out and starts to asorb the water from the ice she melted. "If you tell anyone of my nature...I will kill eaither one of you, with my full extent." The shadow of a large ice creature appears inside Mizore's shadow.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:42 pm

"Ne, kill me..", he told her in shock since he wanted to die!!!
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Mizore walks away, but an ice clone appears behind you. "She doesnt want blood on her hands...but I'll be happy too." Mizore(2) smiled and her hand turned into a gaint sword and she pressed it agent you neck.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:49 pm

"Just do it.. I don't care anymore just do it..", he said calmly waiting for his death now.. Sick of this world and their assholes.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Mizore's ice-clone melts. "Im not killing you...that would be doing you a favor." Mizore laughs and turns around.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:53 pm

He suddenly appeared in front of her and grabbed one of her breasts knowing it would set her off.. "Just do it already..", he was getting irritated but knew it was better to just die already.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Mizore(3) melts into the ground. "Stop killing my clones..." Mizore laughs. "I knew you were going to try that, so I set up a clone." The real Mizore appears behind and jumps on his back. "Im hungry."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:58 pm

His right eye twitches when he looks at her. "Just do it already.. I really really want it badly..", Jaqes couldn't stand her sweet scent this close and the coldish atmosphere around them felt nice to him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Night.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next