Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Night.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mizore

Frozen Night. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Mizore holds onto him tighter. "I wanna mess with your mind alittle more." Mizore creats two others of herself and they jump on him too...they were exact copys, even the scent was the same.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:02 pm

He began to blush a bit while looking at all the three.. "No.. Just please stop.. Kill me..", he asked just wanting it all go away! The pain was hurting more and more as he wanted to do things to each one of the Snows!
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Mizore(2) says. "Thats no fun...you know my nature, and your a guy...I wanna mess you up so bad...that you just nap."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Jaques felt lightheaded for some unknown reason while blushing. He looked at the one who spoke and lsowly kissed her forehead. "No fair..", he said softly a bit depressing..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:09 pm

The Mizore that you kissed kicked you hard in the leg. "No kissie."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:12 pm

He looked at her and the others and just stayed still.. "You're really not going anywhere with this...", he said softly to himself. "An heaven only knows if I'm a fool.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Mizore shrugs. "Fine...time to die...oh wait..give me your wallet...sense you willnot be needing it."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:15 pm

"I don't have one.. I have nothing but the wind..", he said calmly now waiting for his death again..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Mizore sighs. "Fine...I'll give you a happy death." The real Mizore jumps off your back and turns you around, kissing you lips, sending a very cold air inside, freezeing you from the inside out.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:19 pm

He hugged her tight while closing his eyes fully with a graceful thought. He didn't want to break the kiss and kept it that way as the coldness filled him up so dearly in a good manner to die for.. 'Thank you..', he thought to himself..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Night.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7