Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Night.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizore

Frozen Night. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Mizore hair turned to normal and all the Ice she summoned turns into water. "Thats no fun..." Mizore creates a small ice dagger and throws it at the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:57 pm

He stopped walking and shifted his body to the right, avoiding the dagger by an inch. Jaques looked at the girl with a bored expression. "What was that for..?", he asked trying to read her.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Mizore shrugs. "I dont know...maybe I want to put an end to you, sense who know who I really am." Mizore smiled a evil cold smile.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:03 pm

"Ah, that's right I didn't fully introduce myself..", He looked away from her starring at the stars for a moment. "Jques Coleridge, the last pure-blod vampire of the noble family known as The Coleridges.."[, he looked back at her seeing her evil cold smile.. Disturbingly creepy and cute at the same time.. Awkward..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Mizore created another ice knife in her hand. "I am Mizore the Abominable Snowgirl...The only Abominable Snowgirl known to exist." Mizore keep her smile the same was spinning the knife around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:06 pm

"I presume your family must have died then..", he blinked a few times constantly, trying to stay awake. "Ne, so what school are you going to?", another question asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Mizore shakes his head. "Nope...my family is alive....and I go to the one near by." Mizore didnt know the name of it yet. Mizore keep spinning the knife, giveing a creepy, twisted smile.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:12 pm

"Oh? Interesting story.. So then you must go to Cross Academy then.", he then pointed at his outfit. "I go there as well, I''m a night class student.", he kept looking at her smile.. It had a strange allure to him..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Mizore nodds. "Sounds right." Mizore points to the water from her melted ice and creates a cross from it. "Cross Academy huh?" Mizore jumped onto the cross and sat down on it. "Intesting name for a school with vampires dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:17 pm

"Not really.. I pray to God.. Even if he cannot hear me I have faith.", Jaques kept a calm tone and atmosphere around him. "Still, when you go there you shouldn't spread rumors about vampires going to the schhool or it'll start a panic, we are trying to live with humans peacefully..", he said honestly but was breaking that vow by trying to drink a human's blood again tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:18 pm

Mizore laughs. "Co-exist....with HUMANS?!" Mizore laughs more. "...impossible."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:24 pm

"Not necessarily.. I haven't had a taste of a human in a long time now. In order to suppress that will to drink we have tablets..", he took out out of his pocket that was inside a small black box. "We drop these tablets into any liquid substance and it will be like blood on a diet, yet it's not a fully satisfying thing to do..", Jaques placed the tablets away in his pocket and began to walk up to Mizore. "It seems like you don't believe me at all.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Mizore's hair turns the color of ice again. "Nope...not really....I belive your a vampire...yes..." Mizore points to your fangs. "...but having the ability to live with...HUMANS...I dont belive."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:31 pm

"Down kitty.. You believe what you want to. Just know that some of us are trying this pathway..", he slowly reached out to her cheek and gently touched it with the tips of his fingers. He was right in front of her as she was pointing at his mouth where the fangs are. "So don't be alarmed..", Jaques said softly..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Mizore's skin was like ice. "Freeze." The tips of your fingers start to grow small amounts of ice on them. "Never directly touch me...or you will be a frozen treat." Mizore jumps off the cross and stands next to an unfrozen tree. "Look." Mizore touchs it and it freezes from the point of her hand, outwards.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:37 pm

He looked at what she did. His fingers broke the ice around them that kept it frozen. "That's because of that form isn't it?", Jaques appeared behind her and didn't care if she would hurt him by doing so. "You forget a vampire is already cold inside..", he whispered in her ear and appeared beside the tree she froze so suddenly. "I am able to control wind with my mind.. And have enhanced my vampire abilities, nothing else much since I don't really care about learning other skills..", Jaques poked the frozen tree.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Mizore shakes her head. "Nope...when my hair turns icey, it means im directly incontrol of my ice." Mizore finger turns to ice and she swings at you. The tempature begins to drop dramaticly.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:41 pm

"Can you make it snow for me then..?", he asked looking at the sky.. He leaned on the frozen tree. He loved the cold not knowing why. It was maybe a vampire thing he thought every time it snows here.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:43 pm

Mizore nodds. "I can make it blizzard if I wanted." Mizore's body gives off more cold, and it snowly begins to snow. "There."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Jaques sticks his tongue out to taste the snow. His eyes closed fully. Everything about him was really laid back now all of a sudden. "Thanks..", he said before sticking his tongue out again.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Mizore wraps him around the frozen tree. "You tell anyone about my power...I will freeze you from the inside out....understand, fang boy?" Mizore said in a deadly serious and cold voice,but oddly cute.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:49 pm

"Ne, so long you don't tell anyone about my kind..", he then bumped his forehead with hers out of nowhere. It was so random! "We just basically blackmailed each other didn't we?", he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Mizore laughs. "It looks like it." Mizore reverts back to normal and melts all the ice. "So we got an understanding huh? Fang."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Jaques nods a bit. "Fang? Is that my name now??", he got titled his head sideways a bit confused..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Mizore shrugs. "I dont do well with names...I just stay what first comes to mind." Mizore supresses her powers, so she appears human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Night.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next