Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Night.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Frozen Night. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:19 am

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Yes.", a simple. reply. Jaques took another bite from it and kept looking at her. '..I guess I should get to know her better..', he thought as his face looked like it was lost in a daydream.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:21 am

Mizore throws a snowball made from the snowcone at him, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:25 am

His eyes widen.. He wiped off the snowball from his face and threw his at her face! "Ha!", he said pointing at her with a smirk, almost trying not to laugh it off was hard!
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:27 am

Mizore smiles cutely. "That was payment for the snowcone."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:31 am

"Huh.. Well then..", he came up to her and bit her neck, sucking another few drops of blood from her again. He closed his eyes fully and began to blush a bit because of her scent and taste all together!!
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:36 am

Mizore's eye narrow. "Bad Boy!" Mizore hands into an ice claw and flicks your nose 4 times.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:38 am

He let's go and his nose heals instantly with each blow before blood could be spilled. He looked at her with a sorry expression. "Please forgive me Snow but I just really can't resist that much yet..", he scratched the back of his head with a nervously smile and some of her blood was still on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:40 am

Mizore licked the blood off his lip. "This is mine understand?" The bite marks began to feeze over.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:44 am

He began to blush a bit as she licked his lips. Jaques blinked constantly and nodded. "Yeah.. Still I'm sorry..", he said a bit nervously still..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:46 am

Mizore laughs and the wound heals.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:49 am

The sun had rise up now and it was morning.. Jaques tok a step closer to her. "I really can't figure you out anymore.. Bleh, it's driving me insane again..", he laughed a bit not knowing what to even do anymore..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:55 am

Mizore smiles. "I know...your not supose to..." Mizore kisses his cheek and laughs. "Im a very confuseing girl."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:02 am

Stunned again, Jaques grabbed her hand and pulled her in. Suddenly kissing her lips deeply. He was blushing a bit and as he broke the kiss he stared at her.. "It's not a play another game I guess..", he said softly and embarrassed to what he did.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:06 am

Mizore laughs and blushly slightly. "I'll pretend that didnt happen...because if I killed you...I wouldnt have a toy to play with."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:09 am

He shrugged a bit when he heard that. "Fine.. But I'll be your toy only..", he hugged her and bit her neck again at the same spot sucking a few drops of blood again. He blushed again because of her taste was just so goood!!
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:13 am

Mizore pushes him to the ground. "Stop doing that..." Mizore stands over him, but make sure shes far away back you cant see up her skirt. "Bad toy...do you need punishment." Her hand turns into a ice stake. <like a wodden stake but made of ice>
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:43 am

He got up and blinked constantly while looking at that ice stake. "I'll work on that next..", he stopped blinking and looked at her face. "What do you plan on doing with that..??"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:05 am

Mizore tilts her head slightly. "Its a warning, if you do that again...lets just say this ice will get to know your guts very well."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:41 pm

"Ah, I knew Snw was cruel within..", Jaques looked at the sun and sighed. "It's a good thing I never sleep.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Mizore smiles and reverts her hand back to normal, then offers to help you back up. "I dont like being biten."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:00 pm

He gripped her hand and stood up. The he smiled a bit. "What about a kiss..?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Mizore blinks. "Nope, I'll freeze your lips shut, and keep freezeing until they fall off."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:06 pm

'A simple no could of been nice you know..", he crossed his arms a bit mad to what she said..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Mizore laughs. "You dont seem like the person that will take just a no for an answer." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:23 pm

"Damn right", he states poking her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Night.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next