Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Darcy's black eyes were wide with shock "You risked you whole life, and they kicked you out!" she looked at the water "They should have made you a hero"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Ro nodds. "...I got payed for the event...but the people there feared me...because of that curse...the ghoul side." Ro pulls out his book again. "Ghoul: Created when an evil spirit possessess a corpse. Favorite food: Human meat, Feeds on children and cadavers exhumed from graves." Ro closes his book and puts it away. "I understand why they did... I understand why they kicked me out...but sense the curse (the evil spirit) took hold of my body...they feared I would lose control again...and kill them....sense thats all ghouls do....kill kill and kill."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:09 pm

Darcy nodded and listened to his words "True, I attended a human school for a couple of months, as soon as one teacher found out what i was" she sighed "Parents refused to send their kids to school, kids refused to be near me and teachers refused to teach me" she looked sad "I was an outcast"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Ro nodds. "Humans are creatures full of fear...they fear demons and yokai... but, I had there trust... but one event...can make them turn agenst you."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 pm

"I save one little girl from a Level E, i show my true self for 5 seconds and they go mental" she said absent minded
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Ro nodds. "My point exactly...They were atleast nice when doing it...they promaced to take care of my mother, and they helped me enroll in this school, and let me keep half of all my rewards I collected though the years and spending money....there good people...just easily frightend."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 pm

"I got threatened with being burned, staked, hoy water..." she said counting them off on her fingers "It was actually quite amusing"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Ro nodds. "The three main ways to kill a vampire...You must be a reverse vampire." Ro looks down at the water. "...humans are not bad people... because I was born one... but... just there easy scard....and it causes them to over react."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:19 pm

"Yes, that's why i didnt blow the school up" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Ro shakes his head. "I couldnt hert the village...even if I was possessed....oh as you could tell from the past vision... Im Ro or Triple Six...there my nicenames of course."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:22 pm

"I was joking!" she said laughing "My best friend who is a vampire hunters son went there, i want to one day speak to him again so he needs to be alive for that"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Ro blinks. "Oh..." Ro kinda lost his sense of humer when he left his village, and the fact that he died and lost almost all his powers. "...I cant tell which if better...life or death...both of them kinda suck."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Darcy smiled sadly "there was a time when i wanted to die, i thought it was for the best" she said remembering that time
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Ro looks at her. "Its over-rated... the line to hell was long...i had an wait time of 155 years to get into the gates...just to have my named looked to to see if it was on the list."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:29 pm

"All i got was a voice saying 'its not your time yet'" she said rolling her eyes "I am glad i lived now"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Ro tilts his head. "Oh...why?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:37 pm

"I found friendship an love" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Ro tilts his head the other way. "That much be nice."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Darcy smiled "For a child born into a dark race, yes it is"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Ro nodds. "Im alone in this world now...with being mix breed...im hated by Yokai...and feared by humans."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:43 pm

Darcy looked at him "I don't hate you.."
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Ro blinks. "You seem like you did... when I called you a Yokai."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:45 pm

"I call it pure blood you call it yokai, i call myself a monster regularly so im not fussed" she said lazily
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Ro nodds. "Yokai is my word for monster...pure blood is just what the breed is."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:48 pm

"Whatever people may try to persuade me to think, i will always think of my existence as a burden to this world" she said sadly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: