Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
E.M.

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Ro nodds. "So...your more to hand to hand combat...and she is more spell combat?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:08 pm

"My mothers spell book was left to my sister, and my fathers sword was left to me" she said simply
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Ro nodds. "Thats cool...its getting hot." Ro pulls off his sunglasse, mask and hood. Ro's hair was dark black with blood red streks in it, and his eyes was blood red too, much like how a vampires would be. "... atleast you have something to rember them by."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Darcy looked at the floor, "I suppose so" she looked at the stars, her long black hair fluttered slightly in the wind and her black eyes were bright "They left us those gifts knowing exactly how we would grow up, apart from one thing, they didn't predict that I would shut up and listen to someone who had insulted me"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Ro looks away. "It wasnt in insult...Im a yokai ... or monster as well...well...im like many monsters...many of them...I dont even know, or know how to use there powers."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:18 pm

"If you are part vampire, reach down into your soul" she said looking at him "Pull out your power and believe in it fully" she said her eyes going red
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:20 pm

He shakes his head. "Its not that simple...my powers only really active when in need of protection....though sense witchs and wizards are generally a combination of human and yokai...im able to tap into there power at will... but only a fraction of it."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:22 pm

Darcy's red eyes looked at the stars "Believe in your self, simple"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Ro keeps his usual lifeless expression on his face. "...I cant, im only fragments of monsters...im really weak in my powers."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:26 pm

"Its like an army, each soldier has his or her own unique power, but when they work together it can become an outstanding force" recalling something her father once said.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Ro nodds. "I know...I only know one effect combination so far.... well two...but one requires to much stamina."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:29 pm

"Use that when it truly matters then" trying to buck his confidence up
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Ro nodds. "Its a one way street though...if I dont ecape or kill my target....I will most likey die...because at my strenght and the level of the moves...ill pass out in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:31 pm

"Get someone to travel with you then, they can help you out" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:35 pm

He nodds. "Thats a good idea.... but finding someone to work along side a human + a monstrel...isnt going to be easy....and I have the ability to strenght up others and complement there powers with my own."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:37 pm

"Most vampires would turn you down, especially those who despise half breeds but there are some who would" she said bluntly
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Ro nodds. "Thats what I mean...but im going to attempt to keep a low profile...to avoid conflect...sense I have the aura and smell of a human... I dont see that happening...but worth a shot right?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:42 pm

"Everything is worth a shot" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Ro nodds. "So true...but hopefully I will never have to make an allance with someone...I wish to state out of fighting....even though that was I was made for."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Darcy nodded "so do i" she said "I want to survive" she added
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Ro looks at her. "...Survive huh? I have no other choice....I already died once."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Darcy laughed "According to your book, im already dead"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Ro blinks. "I still didnt see that passage...and I looked four times....but anyway..... I really did die once...wanna see?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Darcy blinked "Sure" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:58 pm

The water opens up and shows events of Ro's past...

It began with the village people around him congratulating him and thanking him, saying 'Thats for protecting up Triple 6 we are greatly in your debt." Ro smiles and blushs. "Its nothing...Its my job." Ro walks over to the mayer and the mayor hands him a bag of money. "Keep up the good work kid, if you die on us...were done for." Ro nodds. "Understood thanks for the support...I got alot of friends now, the entire village likes me." The mayor smiles...suddently there was aload thumping noice, it keep getting loader. "Duty calls...Be back soon." The mayor nodds. "Be careful." Ro ran outside the mayors office. "EVERYONE, BACK INSIDE." The village people followed his command, Ro pulls out an orb. "Full Moon." The orb glowed and a fake moon appeared in the sky. "Werewolf Persuit." Ro's body vanished and appared infront of a large yokai, a monstrel between a vampire and a orge. "You...the protector...A CHILD?!" The Orge starts laughing. "You would be laughign when I chop off your head." The orge swins his large club at Ro and he jumps over and get close to the orge's head. "Vampire Kick!" He kicked him square in the head. "You little pest." The orge grabbed him and squeezed him hard. "Gaaa~!!" Ro yelled in pain, his eyes glowed. "Arcane Exploseion!" Ro send a pulse of energy out form his body and when he fell to the ground the Orge countered attacked kicking Ro into a tree, a large cracking sound, sounded...It was Ro's spine cracking in half, then the tree that he slammed into fell ontop of him...Ro was now dead. The orge laughs. "I was going to keep your monstrel head...I like to keep momentos of my prey...now time for the village." The orge ran into the village gate, trying to knock it down. Ro body started to pulse and the tree gets lifted up, Ro's body had this strange marking all over it. "Ghoul..." In a blink of an eye Ro caught up with the large monstel yokai, and he kicked him into the air, his powers were 10 fold though the ghoulifcation. "Kill...kill....kill..." Thats all Ro said, He jumps top of the orge and kicked him into the ground, leaving a large shockwave from where hte body hit. Ro lands ontop of him and goes all out with claws and brute strenght, laughing, his eyes of nothingness keep attacking and attacking, even after the Orge had been killed. After the orge was nothing more than pulp the curse went away, and Ro was alive again. "...what...happened...." The water returns to normal.

Ro looks at her. "I got kicked out the village for that event..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: