Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:47 pm

"I am a pure blood vampire" she smiled "I don't know how that translates in your book but yes none of that affects me, I just am a pure blood" she smiled and put her hand behind her back.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Ro nodds. "Yes...you can be a pure vampire, but also a reverse vampire...you sure do seem to fit it.... there rare though, and the vampire psyche is only born when the vampire race is about to die out...but this vampire is scarifced and has there blood drained dry, because it is like medican that helps other vampire have children, gives them a better chance...its complicated... theres not much information on the rare breeds, because of the fact there rare."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:54 pm

"I am even rarer" she said looking at the water "I am a twin" she smiled "My parents died protecting me because of that rareness" she said sadly
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Ro nodds. "...my father was killed in battle..agenst Yokai's...we managed to defend my hometown...but in responce, we had to start our military for defence.... they ejected me with the DNA of many many Yokai's... making me a monstrel...and I lost my real name...they only called me E.M. or Triple Six.... 666 was my experermental code, and E.M. was short for expermental Monstrel....I passed all the trainning...and the money I made from doing going though with it...helped my family greatly...but it had a great cost....soon after, the village kicked me out...because they feared me...kinda ironic dont you think?" Ro looks at her. "You the good twin...or the evil twin...in myths .... twins were a sign of chaos...one evil one good."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:59 pm

"Yes is rather ironic, but you were selfless enough to offer your self, that is an admirable attribute" she smiled "I was devastated to learn of my parents death"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Ro nodds. "Yep... admirable at the cost of exilted from my own city....and im sure, what were you attacked by...if you dont mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:03 pm

"Vampire hunters, sent by an evil vampire who wanted my blood for his own sustenance" she clenched her fist the water began to churn.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Ro laughs slightly. "Ironic...a vampire hireing a vampire killer... to kill a vampire... but im really starting to think your eaither the psyche or a reverse vampire...judgeing by your past and information your telling me." Ro lays down. "I do miss my family though..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:07 pm

"I never really knew mine" she said sadly "But not a day goes by when i miss them" she said looking at the stars "My sister goes to this school actually"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Ro nodds. "Atleast you got someone by your side...." Ro pulls out another book, 'basic book of spells' He flips though the pages, looking for something.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:10 pm

"Yes" she said smiling "There will be someone there for you, you just have to find them" the dancing water became serene and peaceful again.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Ro shakes his head. "Not really.... but I dont mind...I still see my mother...useing spells, watch." Ro walks over to the pond. "To the eyes of mine, to that of another, crows of the flock, let me see though your eyes, where your body slumbers." The waters becomes that like a mirror and a crow flys around into a small village, and it lands next to a window, where a woman sat there alone. "...thats my mother....I check up on her daily."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Darcy looked into the water and saw the lonely woman, she felt sad inside "I feel sorry for you, if my mother was alive I would want to talk to her" she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Ro flips though the book. "It might be possible...but at my magical level...it would be really short.... a spell of dead speak...it allows the caster to temparelly call the spirite of the dead to speak....it is really only used for getting information from dead people....but I dont know if im able to cast it...I dont like to distrube the dearly departed."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:18 pm

darcy shook her head "I don't want to, i miss her enough without hearing her voice" she looked at him "Thanks anyway"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Ro nodds. "Alright... Crow of the flock, I give you back your eyes, free to view as you choice, thanks again for letting me see the world though the eyes of the crow." The water goes back to normal and grab grabs his head. "...magic takes alot out of me."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Darcy smiled "cool spell, must keep you sane" she said letting the water fall gracefully back into the pond
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Ro nodds. "It does...though it make me sad that my mother is all alone now.... she kinda suffered as well...loseing her son and husband."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Darcy smiled kindly and placed a hand on his shoulder "Yes must be sad, but she is still alive she has that to be thankful for"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Ro nodds. "Indeed, you got your sister, I got my mother...Atleast we both have someone blood related we can turn too...in a way." by in a way, means he can see her, but he cant speak to her. "...I wanna learn more magic...but its extreamly hard...I seen a few powerful pure blooded witchs and wizards who could use animals to speak....I can only use there eyes."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Darcy looked down "I have learnt magic but my sister is more advanced i learnt the art of combat" she said truthfully, looking into the water, she waved a hand over the water and a clear surface appeared, the pond had frozen "I have only just learnt this from my sister" she stepped onto the ice
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Ro nodds. "Thats cool...I cant even do that...I only know very weak magic...such a spell that doubles as a flash light.. and the most advance spell I got is dead speak and beast sight...I only used dead speak once...to talk to my father...because he said he wanted me to take the DNA to help protect the village and help mom...but he didnt expect I get exilted."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Darcy allowed the ice to melt, but she still stood there, as if it was still there. she walked slowly to the edge and stepped onto the bank "Illusion, my shoes got slightly wet, my sister can do it without getting a drop of water on her"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Ro nodds. "Interesting..." Ro puts away his books, and pulls a small potion from his pocket and drinks it. "...so, what is your sister like, if you dont mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:28 pm

"Different to me yet so similar" she said looking at the water "She will occasionally drink blood, magically she is more powerful that me but combat i am more powerful, she is more reserved and will talk to people first, me i wait for hem to talk to me, well unless it regards school rules"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: