Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
E.M.

Exploreing the Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Ro was wearing a black hoddie with the hood up and a mask over his face, (like the one kakashi from naruto wears) along with a pair of dark sunglasses.

He walks up into the garden, in the middle was a pond. "...huh." His scent was that of a humans, while his aura was in a depressing state. He walks over to the pond and looks at his reflection in the water.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Darcy was walking to the dorm, she decided to go the long way. she liked the scenic route. she wandered through the gardens and came to the pond, she spotted someone by the pond, she wasn't sure if it was a day class, she walked over to him.

"Excuse me, day class are supposed to be in their dorms" she said politely
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Ro looks over at her, his eyes and generally his entire body was covered by something. "Huh?...I just arrived here...Im still looking around getting use to the place....Im sure the teachers aint going to care if someone who joined the school is late."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:17 am

Darcy smiled and sat down on the bench, she opened a book and began to read "Im sure they won't" she said absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Ro sits on the edge of the pond, looking into it, after a few seconds, he picks up a rock and slams it into the water where his relfection was.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Darcy thought that the water was going to hit her, she manipulated it to spiral through the air and twirl gracefully back to the pond, she smiled at the beauty and went back to her reading.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Ro looks over at her. "Nice trick....sorry I wasnt trying to splash you...the reflection was pissing me off."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Darcy smiled and went to knell by the waters surface "I hate my reflection sometimes too, especially when my eyes shine red and the fangs become noticeable" she smiled at him "I knew you wouldn't mean too, I just enjoy the way the water dances" she said making the water flow up in a plume and swirl around.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Ro nodds. "I just hate my reflection period.... thats why I wear stuff to cover my face from others seeing...but when I look into water....I can see myself...not just what im wearing." Ro looks at her. "...Im just a human, in a school of monsters."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Darcy stood up and let the water fall, she looked angry "I am a monster?" she folded her arms "Thank you, I was nice to you and all i get in return is an insult" she turned away from him and sat back down on the bench.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Ro shrugs. "Yokai, are monsters, and monsters are vampires, werewolfs, monstels, snow people, ect.... and humans are food for yokai's....sense you said fangs and red eyes, I assume your not human, am I right?...It wasnt ment to be an insult." Ro sits down on the ground. "Im generally a human... and judgeing by your descripition I assume your some type of vampire, and vampires feast on human's blood."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:01 pm

"I do not drink human blood" she said in an outburst of anger "I don't even drink vampire blood" she took out a box of tablets and looked at them "These are blood tablets, they are a replacement for blood and i have never wavered from taking them" she put them away in her blazer pocket "Humans are not food, they are friends"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Ro turns around and looking directly at her. "Im sorry...I use this." Ro pulls out a tiny book. "Its a Monster Bite-Sized Encyclopedia, it gives mini descriptions of monsters....It says that vampires are S-Ranked Yokai, very powerful, main diet: Blood of humans.... it has more, but thats just the main part."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Darcy looked at him, still slightly pissed off "You go by a book, ever thought of actually getting to know a vampire, You have a pureblood standing right in front of you, yet you still consult a book" she stood with her hands on her hips and her book lay forgotten on the bench
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Ro nodds. "I do go by this for general information, and I cant tell the aura on you... like I said... Im just a human..." Ro mumbles something here "... is what the book says wrong?...Vampires arent a powerful breed? They dont feast of blood, or blood type things?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Darcy relaxed and folded her arms "A vampire is a powerful being, a pureblood has more power" she sighed "Those who attend this academy, refrain from drinking human blood and take blood tablets instead" she stood by the edge of the pond "You are not entirely human, are you?"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Ro flips though his book. "Not exactly...I was born human...but though this book...im the closest to a ....Monstrels: Monsters of mongrel ancestry. The most common monsters. Their abilities vary widely, but many can morph theie bodies, even turning their limbs into weapons. ... atleast thats what the book says."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Darcy took the book and leafed through it, she read the page about vampires and laughed "It says here that vampires are cold blooded killers and cannot feel" she frowned "It also say we are the living dead" she put her hand on her chest and felt her heartbeat "I have a heartbeat, therefore i live, dont i"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Ro looks at the book. "It kinda funny a vampire would call himself an undead killer then." Ro turns to the backpage where it had three pictures one of a werewolf, vampire, and a witch. "There the writers."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:25 pm

"I assure you i am not dead, maybe he was not born of vampire status" she shrugged and returned to staring at the water.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Ro looks back at the book, trying to see where the passage she said was, the book was highly accurate when it came to monsters. Ro starts reading the book, still not seeing it. "...huh, if you say it was there...I belive you." Ro puts his book back inside his pocket. "I know vampires hate water...because of its pureifying quility, vampires use a herbs and stuff to null the pureifying property to remove its effect." Ro looks back at the monstrel's page. "...so you have no problem with monstrels?...most people hate them because theres impure, nothing but mutts of the monsters, they dont fit in anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Darcy manipulated the water and made it dance beautifully, "I love the water, I go swimming regularly" she looked at him "I personally hate some vampires, Level E's who attack humans with no morals" she looked sadly to the dancing droplets of water "I dont hate half breeds at all, i know a few and they are nicer than some noble vampires i know"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Ro flips back to the Vampire page. "So...pure water doesnt effect you?...how about direct sunlight?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:41 pm

"That doesn't affect me either, I walk regularly to the mall in sunlight, i can get away with it because the day class are in school" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Ro looks at his book. "Isnt effected by sun nor water....humm... your a reverse vampire?" Ro pulled out another one the lable read 'rare yokai' "Reverse Vampires, vampires that can walk in sunlight and be inside pure water, they act and appaer human, except for the fangs, there yokai aura is usually supressed, or not active until threatened, They rarely suck the blood of humans, but will if in need,... advance cases the vampire will not suck blood, but eject blood...this rare king is known as a vampire psyche." Ro looks back up at her. "...I think it fits you...not so much the psyche part...I dont think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: