Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
E.M.

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Ro nodds. "Im part vampire...see my red vampire like eyes?" Ro jumps off the tree and lands right infront of her. "I think I could pass....Im a bit tired though...ate way to much ice-cream...sugar crash..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Darcy smiled, "Okay you can crash on my floor"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Ro sighs. "Floor...Ahh I cant bunk next to you? Sis." Ro offers to help her off the bench so they can get going.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:41 am

"Huh, oh dunno" she laughed
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Ro laughs. "I wouldnt do anything."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:09 pm

"I know big bro" she said hugging him.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:21 pm

Ro blinks in confuseing. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:25 pm

"Can't a little sister give her big brother a hug?" she said tilting her head
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Ro blinks. "Im not ... use to hugs..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:29 pm

She hugged him again "You will get used to them"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Ro laughs and picks her up bridal style. "Ro is tired..which way to your room?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:01 pm

"Top floor, moon dorm" she said slightly confused
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Ro nodds and heads up to the top floor of the moon dorm. "Alright." Ro yawns.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:06 pm

Darcy smiled and curled up on her bed
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Ro slides onto the bed next to her, with his head on a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Darcy closed her eyes and fell into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Ro does the same, sleeping on the edge of the bed so he isnt right next to her, giving her room to move if she slept that way.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Darcy sighed in her sleep, she hardly took up any of the bed
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Ro heard her sigh and he opens the eye closest to her. "Huh?" He said in a low voice. Ro was a very light sleeper.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Darcy woke up "Huh, what" she said and curled back uup.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Ro blinks. "You were sighing..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:26 pm

"I always do in my sleep" she smiled and curled back up.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Ro blinks. "Oh..sorry for wakeing you then...I though I was doing something wrong." Ro lays his head back down.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Darcy smiled and shook her head "No"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:34 pm

Ro moves closer to her. "Night." Ro closes his eyes, again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: