Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:35 pm

"Night, brother" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Ro falls back asleep, on his side faceing his sister.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Darcy shifted in her sleep, and smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Ro remained as he was the entire night, not moveing an inch.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Darcy woke up with the sunlight streaming across her face, "Ro, wake up, you have class in a few hours"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Ro puts the pillow over top his head.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:49 pm

"Hey come on" she smiled hitting him with a pillow "Up!"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Ro blinks. "I have night classes...I think..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:51 pm

"Do you have a timetable" she asked
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Ro points to his bag of stuff. "Its in there ... somewhere... along with the rest of my junk."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:53 pm

"Check it then" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Ro reachs into his bag and feels around for it. "Lets see...It should be.... here." Ro pulls it out. "See..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:02 pm

"Well then do you have night class?" she asked
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Ro looks at the paper, but couldnt read it. "No...idea..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Darcy grabbed it "Yeah you have night class with me" she said
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Ro steachs his arms. "Really? Awsome."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Darcy smiled "Yeah have you got your uniform"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Ro reachs inside his bag and pulls out a box and open it, inside was his uniform. "I put it in a box so i doesnt get messed up to much."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:08 pm

"I need to wash mine, ill wear my spare" she said stretching
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Ro sits up. "Alright, I need to wash theses too... mind if i throw em in with yours?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:13 pm

"Yeah" she went to the laundry room and threw them in the wash. she entered her room ruffling the back of her hair "Be about an hour"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Ro remains laying in her bed. "Alright, so what to do, what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:18 pm

"We have until the sun goes down, don't know" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Ro looks around the room. "Lets see...its your room...so your the only one that knows what fun to do here."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:20 pm

"I sit and draw or read, most of the time" she said shrugging
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: