Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:37 pm

"Top floor of the moon dorm" she said "Why?"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Ro shrugs. "So I know where to find you...If I need you...or so I know whos room to break into if im into trouble." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:39 pm

"Ha, yes just break in im sure i wont be afraid or attack you" she laughed
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Ro laughs. "If you attack me, I'll be fine." Ro flecks his arm. "Along with witch and wizard magic..I also got there advance healing powers."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:42 pm

"Oh i am impressed" she laughed "I may think you are a hunter trying to kill me" she said trying to look innocent
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Ro laughs. "Well..." Ro transforms his right arm into an axe. "...shhhh not now." He said to his arm and he revered it back and started to whistle.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:45 pm

Darcy laughed "Oh very funny, do that again"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Ro closes his eyes and turns his arm into an axe again. "Alright...done."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Darcy looked amazed "Wow"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Ro reverts his hand. "Yea...I recently found out about that...after I read the book that I was able too....I can transform alot of my body...useing that....its quite handy."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:50 pm

"yes it is" she said tilting her head "See you are talented"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Ro shakes his head. "Not really...I cant keep the transformation for very long."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:54 pm

"But hey still a talent never the less" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Ro shrugs. "I guess."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:56 pm

She nudged him lightly "Admit it you are not useless"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Ro blinks. "Cant do that...I belive I am."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Darcy shook her head "No you are not"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Ro looks at her. "How so?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:03 pm

"You saved your village from an ogre, you sacrificed all humanity to save the ones you love, i cal that useful and heroic"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Ro laughs. "As a result, I was kicked out my village, my own family and friends turned agenst me....not exactly a heroic tale."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:13 pm

"Not all heroes get the fame and fortune, but at least you tried"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:15 pm

Ro nodds. "I dont know any heroic who didnt get credit for there work...and ended up being kicked out the place he protected...but your right about the trying part."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Darcy looked at the stars "Exactly, you didnt stand back and watch"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Ro nodds. "Very true..." Ro sighs. "... but them kicking me out my own darn home...was kinda much for saving there lifes...numberious times."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:19 pm

"Yes but you tried, be thankful that your not the one who was a coward"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: