Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
E.M.

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Ro tilts his head. "That bad?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:56 pm

"No, its just strange being called miss" she laughed
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Ro blinks. "Oh....Its just how I was raised."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:59 pm

Darcy smiled "Well you were raised well then"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:59 pm

Ro shrugs. "I guess."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:03 pm

"They did, and i am sure that they are so proud of what you have done for them"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Ro shrugs and nodds. "They have a weird way of showing it..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:05 pm

"Your parents will be proud, its just human emotions, they do not allow them to stop fearing something they do not know"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Ro shrugs. "I dont think they will be...my father hated Yokai...and he died at there hands, My mother suported kickin me out.... but I dont blame them."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:11 pm

"Well i barely know you, but i would be proud"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Ro raises an eyebrow lookin at her. "You would?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:14 pm

"If someone did that for me, i would be"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Ro nodds. "Different people have different standards...if I didnt go all ghoul...Id still be in my own village.... but its there fault...for adding that into me."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:17 pm

"At least your alive" she said smiling a little
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Ro shrugs. "True... but, without a family..and haveing few to none friends....whats the point?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:20 pm

"I will be your friend if you want" she smiled holding her hand in a peace sign
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Ro nodds. "Id like that."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Darcy smiled "Cool"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Ro nodds. "Do I have to give my real name?... sense were friends or is Ro and Triple 6 good enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:26 pm

She held her hands up in mock fists "Real name or else" she laughed
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:28 pm

"Rosuto Lertsnom, at your service." Ro bows jokeingly.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:31 pm

Darcy curtseyed "Why nice to meet you" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Ro looks up at the sky. "Is it just me...or does it feel like we had a converstaion in reverse...usually people state there names first...then talk...we talked then stated our names."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Darcy stared at the stars "Yes usually they do"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Ro thinks of something to say. "...so...where is your dorm room at?...assumein you have one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: