Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
E.M.

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Ro laughs. "we cant do that together though."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:23 pm

"I don't know then" she shrugged
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Ro sighs. "Darn...you know the place better than I do though.."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:27 pm

"I spend most of my time in here" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Ro laughs, "Maybe we can do something 'together' " Ro said jokeingly, winking when he said together.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:34 pm

"What do you mean" she laughed
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Ro laughs. "A guy..and a girl...alone in a room...what do you think I mean..." Ro pauses woundering what she is thinking of.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:37 pm

"Play scrabble" she joked.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Ro laughs. "Not what I had in mind..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:46 pm

"Ro, do you like me?" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:47 pm

Ro nodds. "Truthfully...yea."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:48 pm

"Thats kinda sweet" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Ro tilts his head confused. "Thank you?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:50 pm

"You barely know me" she said sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Ro shrugs. "Your nice and cute. Id like to know more.." Ro lays down on the bed. "Tell me some stuff I dont know then."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:57 pm

"Well i have a twin sister, i know how to kill a man a hundred ways without using any of my powers, erm i am incredibly smart and have only drank blood twice" she said absent minded
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Ro nodds. "I know about the sister...and I dont think I wanna find out the hundread ways to kill a man...do they only work on men?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:00 pm

"I only even have killed Level E vampires, i want everlasting peace between humans and vampires so, i don't kill humans"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Ro flicks his arm and it turns into a nice sharp blade. "Sometimes to keep pease among the two...alittle blood from both ends must be shead."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:02 pm

"My parents were that sacrifice" she mumbled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Ro pats her back gently. "I heard, you told me alright...lets not talk about that part of you alright?" Ro smiles, trying to keep her happy. "Tell me stuff like... your favorite food and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:05 pm

"Chocolate icecream and i play the guitar" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Ro drolls slightly. "Ice...cream...."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:08 pm

"Ro, wake up"! she laughed
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:09 pm

Ro blinks. "Oh sorry...I want some ice-cream now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: