Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Darcy put her hands over her eyes "Ro!"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:52 pm

Ro looks at her, whle taking the pair of pants off. "Yea?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:56 pm

"I don't want to see!" she said laughing
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Ro laughs and starts changeing into the other set. "Oh yes you do."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Darcy smiled and shook her head "Noooooo!" she laughed
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Ro finnishs changeing, and licks her cheek. "Finish...and you so wanna look."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Darcy rubbed her cheek "Wow you look cool"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Ro laughs. "Close you eyes unless you wanna watch." Ro starts to chanage out of that one and into the final one.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Darcy had an idea, she took a scarf out of her satchel and tied it around her eyes, "There i dont have to stand with my hands over my eyes" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Ro laughs and pulls it off her. "Cool...I wanna try." Ro blindfolds himself, after takeing his clothing off and he feels around for the final set.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:06 pm

"Ro!" she said covering her eyes "I could see you for like five seconds" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Ro laughs and still feeling around for em. "Enjoy the show?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:09 pm

"Not really" she said laughing
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Ro sighs. "Awww." Ro accident grabs your skirt bottem. "I think I found the final set."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Darcy moved "Ro, thats my skirt and me!" she said still smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Ro takes off the blind fold and ties your eyes up. "Finding stuff it to hard without eyes...and you seemd to like me grabbing your skirt." He lightly touchs your lips with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:15 pm

"It was the funny sense of the situation" she said honestly
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:16 pm

Ro nodds. "If you say so... you seem to smile alot when im around." Ro starts getting changed.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:17 pm

She smiled not knowing where she was "You make me smile" she said shrugging
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Ro gets changed and removes your hand from your eyes. "This the last one."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:24 pm

"Very nice" she said "Right lets go pay" she said going to get changed back into her own clothes.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Ro grabs his skirt, skinny jeans, and his guy clothing and heads to the check out place.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Darcy paid for her clothes "Have you got any money or do you need help?" she said holding her shopping bag.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Ro pulls out his wallet and pays for the stuff. "I got plenty of cash. I saved up alot befor I was kicked out my village."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:29 pm

"Awesome, lets go bowling now" she said waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: