Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
E.M.

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Ro nodds. "No more shopping?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:33 pm

"I can only take so much shopping" she said rolling her eyes "Come on i need to thrash you at a game"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Ro nodds. "Alright...after I beat you...im going to shop some more for some random stuff."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Darcy winked "I'm better at it than you think i am"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Ro nodds. "Actions speak better than words."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:38 pm

"Come on then" she said waiting for him to walk out of the shop
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Ro sighs, and follows her.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Darcy walked out of the shop and headed to the bowling alley.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Ro follows her to it.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Darcy paid for a game then wrinkled her nose at the bowling alley shoes she was given, she put them on anyway.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:44 pm

Ro puts on his and waits for her to go first. "Make sure not to swing to much, dont want the skirt blowing upwards do yea?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:46 pm

"You shouldn't be looking there anyway" she said grinning. she swung her ball at the pins knocking them all down,she jumped up and whooped for joy ans stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Ro laughs. "I shouldnt, but its more fun, your faceing the way anyway... might as well look at something enjoyable." Ro laughs again and grabs his ball. "A strike vs..." Ro rolls his and the ball slams agenst all the pins, you hear a cracking sound from one of the pens. "Tie."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:51 pm

"You smashed one of them" she laughed, she picked up her ow ball and threw it, it landed with a crash in the pins, knocking them all down but also blowing her skirt up slightly, she pushed it down and blushed "what, your my big brother"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Ro laughs. "I think I saw something on that last jump." Ro picks up another ball and his arms bulks up. "AHH~" Ro baseball pitchs the bowling ball knocking them all back down. "Strike two!" Ro said like a baseball umpire.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Darcy decided the nest time she came bowling she would wear shorts "And you were looking?" she picked up her third ball "Strike three" she said jumping again
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Ro blinks. "I did." Ro said honestly. "Im sitting right behind you...so...unless I was looking at the roof." Ro nodds and throws his ball up into the air, then jumps up and spins around and does back kick onto the ball shooting it for a strike. "Turkey!" Ro lands spinning around. "Dizzy..." Ro falls down.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:10 pm

"Are you okay?" she asked puzzled "Fourth" she yelled when knocking down all her pins again
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Ro blinks. "Umm..." Ro didnt move from the place where you bowl...so you were standing right over him. "...Im not sure." Ro sits up and gets off the floor and grabs his ball and stumps around. "Spinning bad idea when bowling..." Ro rolls the ball knocking onver only 5 pins.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:13 pm

"OOh bad shot but whats wrong?" she asked
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Ro blinks and shakes his head. "1. I spun around and hert my leg kicking the ball...I mis-aimed where it should have hit my leg...and I was spinning around .. and you were standing directly over me...I saw everything...thouse that last one isnt really a problem...just highly unexpected." Ro rolls the ball picking up a spare.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:18 pm

"Next time i wear shorts" she said bluntly "But im sorry if i distracted you" she said gaining another strike
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Ro nodds. "It might help...but you look really good in a skirt...and nice choice of underware...very sexy." Ro said smiling. "Im going to get me a drink...help me focus again." Ro walks over to the food stand and gets a milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:46 am

Darcy checked her self and shook her head, she sat down and waited. She drank from her own milkshake and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:08 am

Ro rolls the ball picking up a strike. "My leg still herts..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: