Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
E.M.

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:14 pm

So starts to tickle her sides. "...and why not?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:15 pm

"Your my brother" she laughed
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Ro laughs. "Anything else I should try on?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:18 pm

"well more jeans and some t-shirts, and i need to find a new outfit anyway" she smiled wandering to the girls aisle
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Ro follows her, still inside the jeans, holding his pants and the skirt. "Pick me out some stuff too, sense you know whats good and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Darcy picked up four pairs of jeans and four tops and shoved him towards the changing room smiling. she selected a skirt and a long sleeved top for herself and walked into the changing room next to his.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Ro changes into one of the sets she picked out for him. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Darcy smiled "Erm, i have no t shirt on at the moment can you wait two minutes" she said pulling the top off the hanger
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Ro laughs. "Walking in shirtless is fine. Its not gonig to bother me sis."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:28 pm

"It bothers me" she said her voice muffled by a long sleeved top.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Ro sits down and waits for her. "Fine..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Darcy walked in "Stand up then" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Ro nodds and stands up. "Outfit one of four."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:33 pm

"You look great" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Ro nodds. "I do look good in girls clothing dont I?" Ro nodds to himself in the mirrior. "Any other types or things I should try out?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:34 pm

"Your wearing guys jeans" she pointed out
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Ro looks down. "I cant tell the difference personally..." Ro laughs.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:36 pm

"Okay second set" she smiled walking back to her own dressing room to try the skirt on
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Ro sits back down with all the clothing he has tried on.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Darcy tried the skirt on and smiled, she liked it "Ro, you in the second set yet"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Ro blinks and quickly gets changed. "Yea..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Darcy stepped out in her chosen out fit and gave a quick twirl in the purple long sleeved top and a black skirt, she smiled "You look great"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Ro claps for you. "Very nice."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:46 pm

"Thanks, third set" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Again, Ro without waiting for you to leave, being to change out of that set into the third one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: