Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:34 pm

"I saw a movie with really big ones" she said laughing
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Ro starts busting out laughing and he falls backwards.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Darcy laughed "Got you to laugh" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Ro sits up. "Thanks...I really needed a good laugh." Ro was still chuckling alittle.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Darcy looked partly bemused and partly incredulous "Its a genuine fear"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Ro nodds. "Yea...for a human...sense most vampires live in manions and large houses...spiders and bats are usually always around them...so I find it extreamly funny..you a PURE (reverse) Vampire is afraid of them" Ro said reverse in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Darcy laughed out loud "Fooled you, i kept two as pets when i was four" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Ro laughs. "That would explane why you arnt feaking out about that spider on your shoulder."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:45 pm

"Ah Anyarisa" she said cradling it in her hands
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Ro blinks. "Oh there really was one?" Ro felt like jokeing back...but apparently it his joke turned real. "...oh what about that bag of money behind me?" Ro turns around and sees nothing. "Dang!"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Darcy laughed and shooed the spider away "Very funny"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Ro shrugs. "Things like that only work once...at the time you dont wanna use it."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Darcy shrugged "I suppose"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Ro nodds. "So..." Ro kinda ran out of things to say.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Darcy thought "I have run out of things to talk about" she said quite truthfully
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Ro nodds. "Same here..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Darcy shrugged "If you ever need help around school then i will help"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Ro nodds. "Ill keep that in mind Vampire Girl."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:38 pm

"Okay not so human boy" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:39 pm

Ro laughs. "Id call you by your name...but I dont recall you ever saying it, Vampire Girl."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Darcy smiled "Thats because i haven't said it"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Ro nodds. "So, how else am I supose to adress you?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:43 pm

"Darcy" she said looking at the stars
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Ro nodds. "Alright Miss Darcy, I'll keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Darcy smiled "Miss Darcy, formal"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: