Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
E.M.

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Ro nodds. "True...tell me about yourself....You know about me...I dont know much about you."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:23 pm

"I dont really like talking bout my past" she said sadly
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Ro nodds. "I'll respect that."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:27 pm

"But i suppose your right" she sighed and began "I am born of pure blood, to high status vampires" she took a deep breath "I am a twin , for vampires that is so rare, my family became hunted by those who wanted ultimate power, so my parents died"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Ro looks at her. "You dont have to say anymore if you dont want too."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:33 pm

"Thank you" she said tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Ro stands up and wipes the tears gently from her eyes. "No problem...you dont like to talk about it...and if you dont wanna say, you should havnt too."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:36 pm

"They died, protecting me" she said thankful for his kindness
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Ro offers a hug to her. "They seemed like good parents."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Darcy allowed him to hug her "They were the best"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Ro hugs her gently. "You dont have to speak of it anymore, it seems to make you sad, you have good reason to be though, I dont blame you."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:41 pm

"Thank you" she leant into his hug and smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Ro gently rubs her back while he hugged her. "No problem." He was trying to calm her down, the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Darcy stopped crying and looked at the stars "I know though wherever i am they are always looking out for me"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Ro sense she calmed down and he stopped hugging her. "Im sure they are...my father isnt."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Darcy smiled "Ill do that instead then"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:57 pm

Ro looks at her confused. "Do what?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:58 pm

"Look out for you" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Ro laughs. "Oh, you can if you want...but it might make you look like a stalker."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:04 pm

"How about more of a sister"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Ro nodds. "That could work to, sis."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:07 pm

"Okay do i call you big bro or little bro, i am only esventeen"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Ro pauses. "I think im 17... i between 16-18...so I say im 17."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:10 pm

"Ill call you big bro" she said laughing
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Ro smiles. "Alittle, little sis."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: