Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
E.M.

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Ro nodds. "Yokai dont belong in the human world...though a humans eyes, they only cause destruction and chaos...according to humans, but if we could just co-exist..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:51 pm

"Thats what i am here for, to create peace then i will go and travel alone" she said
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Ro nodds. "Good luck with that...it will take you many many years."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:53 pm

"Good thing i am eternal then" she said sadly
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Ro looks at her. "Everything dies eventually....just gatta know how to pull it off."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:02 pm

"That day will be when i take my own gun to my head an pull the trigger" she said quietly miming the action
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Ro tilts his head. "Make sure its a silver bullet, or you could not drink any blood or blood items...your body will give out and turn to dust...atleast that was is alot less messy."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:05 pm

"Silver is for werewolves" she said simply "Or i could ask a vampire to rip my heart out"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Ro nodds. "Silver bullets can also work on vampires, silver had some type of odd abilitys...most yokai if shot with a normal bullet will only sting...depending on the amount of gunpower and type of gun, and power of the yokai."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Darcy shrugged "I don't know and i don't care frankly"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:22 pm

Ro nodds. "Im sure... but when you were an X guardian... you gatta know many methods of killing."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:23 pm

"Too many" she sighed
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Ro nodds. "Very true...I do konw to many...inside my bag I still have objects for killing...but I really dont wanna use em...some of them hert me too..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Darcy nodded "If i use any of my powers it destroy's me a little inside"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Ro nodds. "If I die...the ghoul inside me will take over after a minute or two....its a failsafe that was put into me to ensure protection...but they didnt except me to lost my sanity in the process, but if I die as a ghoul...I dont know what will happen."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:16 am

Darcy smiled "just dont die then"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:52 am

Ro shrugs. "I would if I could...but my human side fears death...so im unable to."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:56 am

"Death is not the end, just a new beginning" she said smiling "There is nothing to fear from death, unfortunatly you will fear it being a human"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:53 am

Ro snaps his fingers. "Correct...it sucks being a cross genetic mutation...each side has its own abilitys and weakness...so generally...everything is my weakness."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:29 pm

"But thats just silly, humans get over fears every day" she said kindly.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Ro shrugs. "Humans fear the most stupidest things...like insects ... something a fraction of there size.. lucky.... I dont fear that...my human side only fears death now...which is ironic...sense I have died once and know the feeling."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Darcy smiled sadly "I have been close to death many times, strangely i have never feared it"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Ro shrugs. "Your not human though...I dont know many yokai that fear death."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:24 pm

"I fear spiders" she said honestly
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Ro laughs lightly. "Sorry...spiders are so small...and so weak...why is a vampire like you...creatures of the night...S-ranked Yokai...afraid of a little 8-legged bug?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: