Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A MoonLit Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

A MoonLit Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:49 pm

"It only works if both are willing." Kouta said. "I have you to thank for my status, you of all people know im not a Human anymore..." Kouta said, referring to his hybrid nature.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:53 pm

"Yeah I know I am know what it feels like I'm not a hybrid, but people fears me the most for my status of being Mad Blooming Princess." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:56 pm

Kouta smiled, "Yes, but, You are my mad blooming princess, i do not fear you, nor have a reason to."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Shizuka Hiou nodded, and she feel her body a lot better than normal she is indeed became one with her love Kouta.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Kouta pulled out a bullet, it was pulsing with Blood energy, He gave it to Shizuka, "Whenever you need me, truly need me, break this bullet, and i will be by your side."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 pm

"All right my love I like that present." Shizuka said. She made it into a necklace and put it over her head to wear it as a necklace.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Kouta looked at her and smiled, "Your beautiful," Kouta said, taking hold of Shizuka, Embracing her new-found warmth.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:11 pm

"And you quite handsome for yourself as well, and thanks." Shizuka said. Shizuka hugged him back, but she needed the blood.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Kouta felt her lust, "Go ahead..." He said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Shizuka Hiou bitten into Kouta's neck, and her eyes became a blood-luster color.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Kouta smiled, it had been along time since he had felt his blood being drained.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Shizuka had enough blood, and she let go of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:32 pm

Kouta smiled, his neck already sealing up, "I love you" He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:35 pm

"And I you Kouta." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Kout pulled Shizuka into a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Shizuka just hopes that she doesn't go berserk, and she kissed him back four times.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:45 pm

"You have nothing to worry about," Kouta said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:48 pm

"You knew I was worrying about going berserk." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Darcy walked back towards her room, she was already late to get ready but she supposed that she needed to go to the party anyway. she opened the door to her room, she sighed, her sister still hadn't arrived yet. she put the dress on and marvelled on how the dress fit perfectly even though she hadn't seen Obsidian for 12 years. she clutched the locket that hung around her neck, she wanted this peace to last so her friend could speak to her once more.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Kouta tapped his head, "Our lives and fates are connected, remember? and its not that hard to read u." Kouta grinned.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:52 am

"Yeah I guess so since I'm not that hard to read." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:29 am

Kouta smiled, "Dont take that the wrong way, i can just see it on your face when somethings wrong"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:33 am

"Yeah sometimes it's on my face how I'm feeling." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Kouta came up to Shizuka, "I love you..." he said, kissing her
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:14 pm

"I love you too, Kouta." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A MoonLit Night
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3