Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A MoonLit Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A MoonLit Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:22 pm

Darcy nearly wilted in her t shirt.
"Um hello, I'm sorry, I've never met another pureblood before, I'm really nervous."
she felt like Butterflies the size of dinner plates where fluttering around her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:26 pm

"And I see that."
Shizuka looked at her and smiled.
Shizuka used her binding into her body, and soul.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:28 pm

"So what goes on around here, when do classes start"
She immediately started to like shisuka, even though she didn't know her, suppose it was the pureblood connection.
she walked with shisuka towards the common room.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:33 pm

"We the purebloods have a bond, and we must always follow that bond." Shizuka said.
Shizuka is a pureblood vampire that should be feared, and respected.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:37 pm

"Yeah, I know my twin will arrive soon so another pureblood will be here, that should be fun she is a riot"
Darcy has hidden talents and unpredictable, she wants to make friends not enemies, she could be feared but doesnt want people to fear her, she doesnt enjoy the formality.

"What about Vampire hunters we are safe here right?"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Kouta appeared behind the both of them, "You talking about me?" Kouta asked the lower vamp. He turned to Shizuka, "Will you accept me back? as your lover?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:38 pm

"Yes of course Kouta." Shizuka said.
Shizuka didn't mind of taking back Kouta as her lover.
Shizuka wants to scream, and she didn't mind of having a human lover.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:39 pm

"What is wrong? You know i can feel what you do since.... that time"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:44 pm

"Well it's something that been bothering me for some time why does vampire hunters never come after me I'm not on anyone execution list." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:46 pm

"I came after you, also, im the only one that can fight you and not be slaughtered, thats why im considered legendary." Kouta said blankly, "Count your blessings though, hunters are progressivly becoming stronger.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:50 pm

"Yeah you are the only one who can take me on, and come unscathed." Shizuka said. Shizuka wondered what if she could actually beat any vampire hunter she is the only one who can take on a vampire hunter and still live to tell the tale of it.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:52 pm

"I wasnt unscathed, incase you forgot," Kouta lifted up his shirt revealing many scars.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:55 pm

"Yeah I came at you at my best." Shizuka said. Shizuka looked at the scars, and looked at him. "Bite me, Kouta." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:56 pm

"So your blood may poison me again?" Kouta laughed, "Why...?" Kouta smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 pm

"My blood can heal anything that might be wrong with a human." Shizuka said. Shizuka looking at the scars.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:05 pm

"I know, i dont wish to lose my scars, i wear them proudly." Kouta said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:09 pm

"Yeah I know I can sense what you are feeling." Shizuka said.
Shizuka bent over coughing.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Kouta appeared next to Shizuka his gun out swinging it quickly in strange movenments, "Blood magic, only usable to me through this gun" He pointed it into Shizuka's heart, "Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:15 pm

"Yes I do trust you Kouta." Shizuka said. Shizuka has always trusted Kouta with all her heart. She closed her eyes, and waited for what he will do next.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Kouta fired the bullet, it connecting putting a hole in her body, instantly branched of a cherry blossom quickly grew from the hole, turning into the petals and fading away, the hole completely sealed. "Recovery round, one of my most useful spells with it, Tell me, How do you feel, my love?
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Shizuka looked at her love. "It's feel great, but my body can't handle the outside anymore like it used to." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Kouta thought for a minute, pulled out his other gun, making the movements with both of them, he shot a round from one into another. the gun started to glow a swirl of red and blue. He pointed it at her head and the other at his heart. "Do you trust me with your life...?" Kouta asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:41 pm

"You know I do trust you so deeply that I trust you with my very life." Shizuka said. Shizuka didn't mind of getting shot in the head by the one she loved.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Kouta shot her in the head and himself in the heart at the same time, a red and blue line connecting them for a minute until it vanished. "Our lifes are connected, We will not get sick, my body, as yours will not age as fast, you are immune to sunlight now, but... if either you or i die, the other will die as well." Kouta said, sounding weakened.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:47 pm

"Yeah I remember this you tried to do this once before when I denied that time, but this time I accepted it's funny how it seems that we are always being together." Shizuka said. Shizuka's life is interwined with Kouta's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A MoonLit Night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next