Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Night.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizore

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Mizore couldnt fall asleep inside her room, and desided to head out to the park, she had her usual lollipop in her mouth to keep herself cool. "I wounder if anyone will be here this late..." She said within her mind.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Jaques wondered out of his school again tonight for another blood lust search. He hadn't seen anyone out at this time for quite sometime. Almost loosing hope he finds a person lurking around the park. He sees from afar on a rooftop and sighs silently soft. "Ahh.. Finally some food..", he vanished and reappeared at the park's enterance and walked at a quick pace towards the stranger. Jaques could see now it was a young woman yet her scent wasn't human..?
Back to top Go down
Mizore

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Mizore sees alittle water puddle and she walks by it, and it froze. The area around her was cold. Mizore had just started school, and no one knew who she was or what she could do. "No one is here...It seems." Mizore puts her hands into her pockets on her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Shizuka Hiou came around, and tried to figure out what she might do next. "Oh hey there I'm Shizuka Hiou." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:36 pm

Mizore takes a step backwards, and the area around her goes back to normal. "Oh...hello....im Mizore..." Mizore voice was nervous, she didnt see anyone around here. The puddle she walked by reverted back into water.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:37 pm

"Who are you?", a voice suddenly came from behind her. Jaques stood there with one hand on his hip with the Night Class outfit on from Cross Academy. He had a serious face on as usual.. His senses told him she was dangerous, which is why he isn't provoking in harming her. Still his thirst was driving him insane inside! Yet his eyes squinted a bit looking at that other pure-blood vampire. "Hiou..", he simply said.. Standing there looking straight at Shizuka now.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:38 pm

"Ah not the water." Shizuka said. Shizuka is highly allergic to water more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Mizore blinks. "two people?" Mizore slowly begins to back away from them two, trying to not be noticeable while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:45 pm

"Hey can you keep the water away from me please." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Jaques sighed. "What are you doing here, Shizuka Hiou? This girl is my prey..", he stated at Hiou. He wanted the girl's blood already uncaring if she didn't smell much like a human! Then it hit him when she said that. "Go away or I'll throw water at your face Hiou..", he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Mizore's eye widden. "pr-prey?" Mizore backs up faster. "gatta get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:56 pm

"Jacques look I like you yes, and I want us to be friends." Shizuka said. Shizuka's own ability took over his soul already.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:59 pm

His eyes kept looking at her with pure hatred, his soul wasn't effected by her binding powers since he was a pure-blood himself. "Go away.. Or I'll rip you into shreds with out moving a single finger..", he said simply to her wanting to suck out the girl's blood that stood in front of him..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Mizore turned around and trys to get away while the two vampires fight it out. "There both vampires.... interesting." Mizore was still speaking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Jaques suddenly appeared in front of the blue-hair girl, stopping her from going any further away. "Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk.. You should know better not to run..", he simply said ignoring Shizuka now.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Mizore stopped right infront of him, with a odd look on her face, and something tapes your shoulder. "Excuse me, its not nice to attack women." It was another Mizore(2). "She is right." the other Mizore(1) replyed. Mizore(2) looked identice to Mizore(1). There was something off able Mizore(2) though.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Jaques didn't move or showed any emotion at all but his eyes just fixed on the girl there, not caring about the other. Yet suddenly the one behind him was slashed into a million pieces by the winds. He blinked and sighed. Smelling the air and the pieces of ice that made the other girl. "Water.. Ice..", he said to himself smelling the scent of the pieces. "You control Ice.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Mizore nodds. "Correct." Mizore hair turns different, and the area around her freezes into ice. Her hair even turns the color of ice. "Mizore the Abominable Snowgirl."
Spoiler:
The shards of Ice and Water that you attacked, starts flying back at your back.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:24 pm

"Ahh.. The cold is so lovely..", he suddenly hear the sounds of the ice projectiles that clashed with the winds. In the resulting end the wind slashed it all away with it's momentum. As if it was a blade itself. "Still, why are you attacking me without hesitation?", he asked her wondering..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:27 pm

Mizore's right arm became a hugh ice claw. "I overheard you saying im your prey, and this 'little girl' doesnt let anyone have there way with her." Mizore gives a cold smile.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:33 pm

"Hm? How are you sure I wasn't protecting you from that other person?", he asked simply with a a lazy look. Still he still wanted to taste her blood but was easily lying to her just to confuse her more..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Mizore focused her power to the ice under his feet, attempting to freeze his legs and feet in solid ice. "...eaither way, vampires are blood thirsty creatures, and how do you know im not protecting you by attacking you?" Mizore trys to confuse him in responce to his question.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Jaque's right eye began to twitch from her remark.. "You got to be kidding me..", he says simply breaking through the ice with his surpassed vampire strength. "You shouldn't judge all vampires you know..!", he pointed at her with force into it now that he was starting to get lazy again in killing and drinking blood.. Again..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:49 pm

From the ice pillars, Two other frozen doll Mizores appeared. "Your right..." Said (2) "...not all vampires..." Said (3) Mizore (1) saids "...are bastards,"...but from what i heard.. I dont trust you."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:51 pm

He calmed down again and sighed. "And your annoying me already.. No one does.", he said simply walking away, she killed his buzz of killing tonight yet it usually happens a lot. "See you later new student..", Jaques said just to annoy her more with a guess since she was a new face at such a young age and must be going to his school..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frozen Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Night.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next