Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A MoonLit Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eyes of death

Eyes of death

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Lucy walks through a wood at night looking around for hunters being very careful
Lucy sighs and bends down and listens for noises
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Kouta stepps from behind a tree, "I would have expected you would have senced me... you must be weak...
Back to top Go down
Eyes of death

Eyes of death

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Lucy turned and hissed
moving back a bit
"and you might be??"
Lucy said
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Kouta shrugged, "you of your league... i could beat you with my bare hands..."
Back to top Go down
Eyes of death

Eyes of death

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:11 pm

"Ha! that does have a laugh in that, thank you dear sir for cheering me up"
Lucy said then turning away to walk away
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Kouta quickly pulled out his gun, fired a round, sending it through her hair, and replacing it in it's holster in the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Eyes of death

Eyes of death

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Lucy quickly turned around so the bullets just missed her
her eyes were full of sadness or emptyness
Lucy was now in a tree looking down on him eating a rosy red juciy apple
"so...what brings you dear sir to the woods today..."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:23 pm

What else, im a hunter... yet a low level vampire such as yourself.... shouldnt you still be in school?
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Shizuka Hiou who is called the Mad Blooming Princess came around, and she noticed that she is looking at them both. "I am Shizuka Hiou." Shizuka said. Shizuka loved the fact she is a pureblooded princess.
Back to top Go down
Eyes of death

Eyes of death

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Lucy looks at her and smiles
and then looks back at kouta
"so...you call yourself a hunter?? i'd think of you as a cold killer..."
Lucy smiles and apears infront of him
"and i cant go to school right now..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:32 pm

"Does you know of me Kouta?" Shizuka asked. Shizuka has heard of the stories of Kouta. She wonders if he also heard of her, and that what she wnats to know the most, but right now she is not worried, but she is always trying to get her way. She is wants someone to have a bond with her.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:54 pm

"I do, Madly blooming princess... Your the most feared vampire in existance at the moment, i cant see why."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Shizuka bitten him on the neck, and to see how much he would do next, and her ability activated. She loved the fact she is a pureblood vampire and one of the oldest and feared vampires alive.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:13 pm

"Really? That doesnt work anymore..." Kouta grabbed Shizuka by the neck, lifting her up, "Alot has changed, and i have you to thank for that..." Kouta tossed her to the side. "Pathetic," Kouta said, his heart hardened from old pain.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:20 pm

"Not why I bitten you, and I just need a drop of your blood that's all." Shizuka said. Shizuka is the most feared vampire of them all, and she looked at Kouta. "I might be older, but what did I do to make that change?" Shizuka asked.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:22 pm

"You broke me..." Kouta said coldly. "And a drop of my blood?" Kouta laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:06 pm

"I'm so sorry if I broke you I didn't meant to." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:56 pm

"Then why did you do it?" Kouta asked, "I thought we had something, i was ready to give everything up for you..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:16 pm

"And I still love you Kouta." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:17 pm

Kouta looked down, his fist clenched tight enough it started to bleed, He looked up, tears running down his face, "You do not know how bad i wanted to hear that... I love you too, i never stopped loving you..."
Back to top Go down
Eyes of death

Eyes of death

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:48 am

Lucy thought that was her chance to sneek away and started to walk off
Lucy got past a few trees and then turned round and bowed to Shizuka
"it was a pleasure meeting you.....all that i've heared about you...is awesome..."
Lucy stood up and began to walk away
hissing at the animals as the tredded by
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:02 pm

Kouta appeared infront of the vampire, "And where do u thnk u goin?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Shizuka hasn't stop loving him not ever her love for him was so strong that she could hardly breath.
She is the only vampire there is that can make someone she loves cry.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Darcy walked into the dorm, she was nervous, she had never been in a room with other vampires before let alone a fellow pureblood. she adjusted her wonky skirt and dragged her suitcase up the stairs to the main dormitory. she looked for any signs of life but found none. she dragged her annoying suitcase towards her dorm room and was relived to find that she was alone, she was nervous enough without awkward silences with others. she collapsed onto her bed and pulled the small locket from under her t shirt, she stared at its contents for a while and then jumped from her bed and exited the room only to crash right into another vampire..
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Shizuka Hiou walked next to Darcy.
"Hello there I'm Shizuka Hiou also known as Mad Blooming Princess."
Shizuka walked next to her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A MoonLit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MoonLit Night   A MoonLit Night Empty

Back to top Go down

A MoonLit Night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next