Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solo Guitar Practice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:53 pm

"You're acting very calm all of a sudden. Oh, that's right I don't know you that well yet..", Iori looked at the sculptures she made with her ice powers. A small sigh came out of him..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Mizore giggles. "Im like the snow...it can be nice and calm, or swift and deadly... like a blizzard or a nice snowfall." Mizore looks at him..and she melts the pond and it goes back to being water.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Iori closed his eyes and nods to what she said. "I understand..", a simple reply again. "Mizore, right?",
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Mizore nodds. "Yep, that is me." Mizore points her hand at the water.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:08 pm

"You remembered my name too right?", forgetting if he ever did mentioned his name to her.. Iori Yagami, one of the most famous hunters for a few reasons.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Mizore freezes the pond again. "Darn it....and nope, cant say I do."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:10 pm

"If I tell you, just keep it yourself understood?", Iori added on not looking at the pond anymore but at the sky..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Mizore nodds. "As long as you keep my snow powers quiet, ill let your name quiet." Mizore said pretty stright foward, melting the lake and trys to do something again.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:14 pm

"The same thing goes for my flames.", Iori added on top of that since he really does try to keep a low profile anywhere he goes.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Mizore freezes the lake again. 'Stop freezeing...' Mizore nodds. "Alright, we got an understanding, you dont tell people about me, and I dont tell people about you."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:21 pm

"Spot on.", Iori said with a small pause after that. "My name is.. Iori Yagami.", he said simply. Not knowing if she'd heard the name before but maybe not because of her own affairs.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Mizore blinks. "Never heard of you." Mizore unfreezes the pond, and trys one more time.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:28 pm

He sighed a good relief. "Good.. Let's keep it that way then, friend.", Iori then laid on the bench fully out of boredom but it was peaceful and he liked that.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Mizore freezes the pond and then unfreezes it. "I give up..."Mizore sits down next to it, and looks upwards.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:32 pm

"Does the pond not want to play anymore?", he said jokingly to her while resting on the bench and looking at the sky. He watched a butterfly fly over him and a few birds in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Mizore throws another ice-cube at him. "Its not doing what I want it to do..."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:35 pm

"Maybe because it's tired of being frozen and unfrozen..", he whispered to himself knowing it would make her mad.. The ice cube didn't both much..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Mizore's ears twiched. "I heard that..." Mizore jumps up and her arm becomes a bow and arrow. "Fire!" Mizore shoots a razor sharp ice arrow at you.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Iori kept still and relaxed as the ice arrow passed over him knowing she missed on purpose to make him flinch and scared. "So I'm guessing you have super hearing..??", he asked himself really, wondering about it.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Mizore shakes her head. "Nope." Mizore laughs. "Its a secret." Mizore fires a few more over him, makeing an outline of arrows around your body.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:40 pm

"Argh.. Sure, why not..", he began to laugh too not really caring what she was doing again but if he gets hit and injured then there was a problem.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Mizore trapped him in a cell of Ice. "Im just bored." A head of a Mizore(2) comes out of the ice. "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:45 pm

"Wow, so you have all these abilits, impressive.", he said without a worry and then a frown came on his face. "you're blocking my view of the sky you know..", he said a bit sad.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Mizore melts the ice and all the water drops on you. "Im bored."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Iori spits some water out of his mouth. He was soaked now.. "Tastes like chicken.. Weird.", he sat up and looked at Mizore and then back at the sky. "Then just stop and take a moment to see all that is around you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Guitar Practice
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: