Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solo Guitar Practice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizore

Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Mizore looks around. "Were the only ones here... most people are in class."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:53 pm

"Not really silly.. Just take your time and look at the life other then things that tal..", he then pointed at the butterfly flying around. "Like that for instance.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Mizore uses the water on you and freezes a cage aroung the butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:02 pm

"Snow, don't do that to the poor thing..", he was half dry but the cage would fall because of it's weight and kill the butterfly within it.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:15 pm

The Ice transforms into a butterfly and it flys off with the other butterfly. "...It needed someone to fly with."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Iori blinked and smiled. "Cool, an I wish I could say the things you do.", he laid back on the bench feeling tired and all relaxed. "You think we should go somewhere else now?", he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Mizore blinks. "I dont care...as long as it isnt alot of people around."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:23 pm

"What do you got in mind then?", he asked another question to her..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:24 pm

She thinks. "Somewhere, that no one can hear your crys for help." She said smileing cutely, but it was said in an evil voice.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:32 pm

"Coolios.", he said randomly while bringing his right hand up to try and reach the sky..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Mizore freezes the pond and skates around on it.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Ior sents a blast of purple flames that melted the ice and Mizore would fall in it wet. "Bleh.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:43 pm

You melted all the ice around her. "Good thinkg I keep the ice flow down by my feet when skateing...you pervert...wanted to see me wet." She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Iori sighed. "Oh yeah I wanna see those nipples!", he yelled at her jokingly and laughing too!
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Mizore makes a spear out of ice and throws it at you, missing by a fraction of an inch. "I knew it." She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:59 pm

"Yes indeed!", he kept laughing already seeing the spear missing him.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Mizore acts like she was going to lift up her shirt. "If you wanted to see...just ask." She laughs more.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Iori kept laying down and looking at the sky. "Fine by me!", he laughed a bit more knowing she was kidding.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Mizore lifts up her shirt more, it was up to over her stomach now.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:25 pm

Iori turned over to see Mizore and was shocked what she was doing. "You know I was kidding right??", he said a bit confused why she was doing that..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Mizore laughs and pulls off her shirt, she has a black mid-drift under it. "So was I but...I know how to follow though my plays." Mizore bows.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:44 pm

"Ah, good then.", Iori gave a heads up and laid back down on the bench. Things were really peaceful around here!
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Mizore puts her other shirt back on. "Ahh, no fun."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:49 pm

"What? It's not like we're going to have sex or anything.", Iori said calmed wit the wind.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Mizore sits down. "How do you know that?...Maybe I want to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Guitar Practice
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: