Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solo Guitar Practice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizore

Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:52 pm

Mizore blinks. "You control fire, yes? Im sure you can shoot out fire some your mouth or something, and thats all you need to do."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:54 pm

"Not really.. In order to format a true strategy plan you have to know your partners powers and weakness along with the enemy to create formats to evade those troubling things..", Iori snapped his fingers from his right hand as purple flames came up. "You see my flames are special.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Mizore throws an ice knife though it and it melts. "It will work."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:00 pm

"Let's start planning then..", Iori grabed her right arm and began to drag her away to plan it all out..
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:00 pm

(OCC no posting this topic is on hold until I give the ok)
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Mizore nodds. "Lets."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:43 pm

>>An so they went, they saw, they kicked butt, and won<<
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:56 pm

They both return here. "So...now what?" Mizore said, playing with a doll of ice she made.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:05 pm

"I dunno.. What do you feel like doing?, he asked back not knowing at all other then waiting for his stupid schedule.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:14 pm

She shrugs. "I dont know...but we make a good team...I wounder if we could get a room together." Mizore laughs and smiles cutely.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:16 pm

"Sounds fun, I can get a change..", he said laughing too and smiling a bit nervous just from the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:20 pm

She nodds. "I think we should go talk to the head person at the school."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:25 pm

"Oh, that wacky guy isn't here.. He said he'd be back within the week..", Iori said remembering him being all awkwardly annoying..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Mizore thinks. "There has to be comeone else in charge when he steps out."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:29 pm

"I think he put me in charge but I'm not so sure..", Iori tries to remember what he said but couldn't recall because of the events happening..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:31 pm

She rubs her head. "I got a solo room, it has a spear room attached...but im sure you wouldnt like it there...its kinda..frozen."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:46 pm

"It wouldn;t other me since I can heat my body manuelly.. But any other suggestions?", Iori felt so confused on what to do now again. Yet he wanted to be with her..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:47 pm

She thinks. "We can go get a hotel room." She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:50 pm

Iori scratches his head and nods. "Um, okays?", he agrees laughing with her.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 pm

She looks at him. "You know I was jokeing right...about the hotel room."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:02 pm

"Ahh, no I'm not so good with jokes..". Iori looked back at her at this awkward moment..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:15 pm

She laughs. "I dont mind the same door room..but hotel room...im a girl your a guy...bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:49 pm

"Yeah.. That's.. Not right..", he laughed after that just because of it. "Hell your the one who said it first to start off with!"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:56 pm

She laughs. "I just wanted to see how you would react."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:57 pm

"Well if you really want to know, now I feel the need to have a girlfriend for once..", he said with another laughing jokingly of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Guitar Practice
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: