Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Meeting In A Grassy Plain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

A Meeting In A Grassy Plain Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting In A Grassy Plain   A Meeting In A Grassy Plain EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:40 am

Dusk walks into clearing where a Vampire was blasting off his powers levels. Dusk is wearing his black Nike sweet shoes along with his black jeans with a thick chained linked belt. He is also wearing a white under shirt with a black over shirt. The black over shirt has a tribal white rose on it. He is wearing a cross around his neck being held there by a thick chain of metal beads. Dusk fixes his glasses as he scans the area for the vampire. He moves his red hair out of his face. Dusk against his Katana that is on his right hip. Dusk also has a X-shaped dagger holder on the lower back on the chained linked belt. He has both of his Jeweled Daggers in the holder. Dusk is also wearing his spiked gloves.

Finally, He sees the Vampire. He looks at him with his Bright blue eyes. The vampire chuckles and walks towards him. Quickly Dusk grabs the daggers from the holder and twirls them around and reverse grips them.

“Who are you?” The vampire chuckles as the wind picks up.

I’m Illidan, A Pureblood with an ability like yours. I can take peoples powers as well.” Dusk looks shocked at Illidan for having the same the same power.

“ Really? Wow, thought I was the only one that had that kind of power. So what powers do you have?”

Dusk smiles, as he wants to know what powers he is getting. Illidan is wearing a pair of red shoes, with a pair of jeans along with a black and red shirt. He has a katana on his right hip.

“Well, my powers are Healing, Aerokinesis, and Heighten Speed. I’m possible the fastest Vampire you will meet. So shall we begin Mr. Demon of Electricity.”

Dusk was taken back by the fact that this PureBlood knew his name. Most of them did, but mostly they hide themselves from him, but this one made him self know. Either he is totally dumb, or very sure of his self. Then, Suddenly like Hakushin, the PureBlood in Italy, he disappear, but not totally you could see a total afterimage. Dusk went straight into offense. He quickly sensed out the energy source, luckily right before he attack. Dusk spins in just in time to block, with his daggers, the slash Illidan tried to make. Dusk then sends a surge of Electricity through the daggers and through the katana. Illidan gets a shock, and quickly disappears again.

Dusk easily finds him again, and gets ready. This time the wind picks up more, and it cuts his cheek slightly. Illidan laughs as he appear about 10 feet away from Dusk. Wind begins to swirl around Illidan’s body. Dusk at the sight of his blood begins to lose control. Dusk’s Bright blue eyes begins to swirl with Bloodred. Dusk simple raises his hand and fires a huge lightning bolt from his hand. It hits Illidan in the chest and blows him back. Dusk begins to walk forward as he sheaths his Jeweled daggers and unattached the holder and throws it to the ground. Then, he unattached his Katana, and throws it beside the daggers. Now, he only has on his Spiked Gloves.

Time for you to die, you will be the last of your Pureblood to die by my hands out of wrath. Sarah is unhappy with me right now. There is no doubt about me. To many have died because of her. She doesn’t want me to kill for her anymore. She just wants me to get a girl and be happy until I can be reunited wither when I die. So, any last words?
Dusk ask this with a last request to be upheld for Illidan if he wanted it. When, Dusk gets close enough to the place where Illidan landed. Illidan is smiling. His wounds are healed and he has a palm held up. Dusk suddenly remembers that Illidan has the power to heal. Dusk is blown back and cut by the wind. Dusk gets up with his eyes completely red now. Illidan stands and appears in front of him. Illidan grabs his head, and knees him in the face. Then, Illidan just tosses him aside. Dusk looks up at Illidan with His red eyes glowing now. He sends another bolt of lightning into Illidan stunning him for a moment. Dusk gets up and appears next to him. Dusk then grabs Illidan and bites into his neck, thus sucking some of his blood in. Dusk suddenly feels the healing powers come in. Dusk then tosses Illidans stunned body to the ground and stomps on his neck, breaking it. Illidan lays there lifeless. Dusk then catches his body on fire with his lightning skill.

Dusk then passes out from over doing himself and his energy. He lays there for three days as his body take in the new abilities, and his body his from the over use of the energy he has. He finally wakes up and puts on all his weapons. Dusk then looks up to the sky, and says a slight pray to his wife. Then, he leaves the area.
Back to top Go down

A Meeting In A Grassy Plain
Page 1 of 1