Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with Dusk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Cue is walking around trying to decide what to do she is only a vampire hunter, but she cares about halfbreeds, and she wants to get to know them better.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Dusk is training near by and feels a strange Energy. He goes to see what it is. Dusk appears quickly about 20 feet away from Illyria. He has Bright red hair and bright blue eyes. He also wears glasses. Haku's clothes are normal dark jeans and a white under shirt with a black cover shirt. On the back of his Over shirt his old Vampire Hunter ((Basically a white tribal Rose))symbol is on his back. He wears Kuroroze on his right hip, it is attached with a chain to his side. He carries a Metal cross(like in avatar) around his neck. It is held there by a thick chain of metal beads.(also in avatar) Haku smirks as he has his Special made Katana on his right hip, along with his Jweled daggers. His spiked Gloves are in his back pocket. Finally Dusk speaks, "Hello, I'm Dusk. You might know me as The Demon of Electricity. What are you? You have the look of a vampire hunter, but i can't get a good read on your Energy." Dusk voices sound wonderful almost like an angels. Dusk has had people also told him it sounded like velvet.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:52 pm

"I am an android vampire hunter my energy ready is quite high, but nobody can get a read of me." Cue said.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Dusk smirks, " Oh, i can get a read, but it just isn't anything i felt before. So now i can put that in my head that it is an Android's Energy." Dusk just chuckles as he unattaches his Katana and sticks it into the ground along with his Jeweled Daggers. Dusk then pulls out his Spiked gloves, and slides them on. "So why are you walking around here?" Dusk ask with a calm,collect,relaxed, and angel/velevet type voice.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:06 pm

"I am bored so I wanted to talk to you." Cue said. Cue loves the fact that she is talking with another vampire hunter.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Dusk noded as he took off his Overshirt and place it on the katana thatis in the ground. The Tribal White Rose can be seen now. He untucks his shirt and takes off his glasses. The glasses Dusk wears are just glasses, he really has perfect vision. "Your bored? What can i do about that?" Dusk moves his hair out of his face, and looks directly into your eyes with his Bright Blue ones. His voice sounds like an angels again, but it gives off a hint of a flirting tone.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:20 pm

Cue kissed Dusk on the lips, and smiled. "Hmm my kind of person." Cue said. Cue beginning to love this hybrid in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Dusk smiled, cause as soon as she touch his lips. She got a slightly powerful shock. The wind sudden blow up around her, and Dusk was behind her. "Now, now, Please control yourself." Dusk though it was better to shock the girl instead of pushing her away. "I have love for one person." Dusk eyes suddenly started to become Bloodred, but Instead of the blue disapepars. The blue began to mix with the red. Giving them the look thatthe two was swirling.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:28 pm

"Not the reason why I did that I need to know each person by a touch of their hand or lips." Cue said. Cue didnt' mind the kiss. "It's called a friends kiss." Cue said.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Dusk simply chuckled. He looks at his hand as he begins to make Electricity jump from fingertip to fingertip.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:43 pm

"I was wanting to be your friend." Cue said. She only wants to be a friend with each person she meets.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Dusk simply puts down his hand, and looks at you.

"Well, if i'm not needed anymore."

Dusk disapears again and reapepars by his stuff with his back turned to you.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:26 pm

"That is rather rude... Boy" Kouta said, sitting on one of the pieces of equipment.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Dusk simply chuckles as he pputs his over shirt back on and places the Jeweled daggers in there X-shaped holders on my lower back. This holder is held there by my Thick chain linked belt. Dusk, then places his hand on his blade and says with that same angel like voice, "Please, get off my stuff."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:33 pm

"And if i dont...?" Kouta smiled, "And dont try and sweet talk me, you have to buy me dinner first," Kouta taunted about the voice.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:38 pm

Dusk smiles as he simply disappears and you fall backwards. Then you see the Katana not under you anymore. Dusk laughs as he stands behind you. "Vampires have that extra strenght remember." Dusk is taunting the knowledge of this. "What is your race?" Dusk ask again with that angel like voice. Dusk's voice changed to this after The Changing he had way back when.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:41 pm

OOC: Do not control other players... irritates the hell outa me. payback!!!

IC:Dusks clothes were torn off as lines of blood appeared on his chest. "Hybrid..." Kouta said licking his fingers, sitting on a tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Dusk simply looks down. he pulls out a bottle of something and pours out some pills and takes a few. Dusk then takes off his overshirt and his under shirt. He places them in his bag and throws his bag over his should. "Well, fellow Half Breed. I will do as i want in this case. I follow noones orders. I'm dusk by the way. You mgiht know me as The Demon of Electricity, but then again you might not." the pills taht Dusk took finally set in and the pain from his chest was gone. Dusk just need to get home and fix his shirts and wait for his body to heal his wounds. Since Vampires heal faster then normal people, then will take no time to heal. Dusk's body was toned and fit from the years he has keep in shape.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:50 pm

"You are a danger to us..." Kouta said,"You may know me as the god killer, it does not matter," Kouta said, as the blood that dripped off Dusks body, floated towards Kouta, as he molded it in mid-air. "Blood is an... amazing thing."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Dusk simply smiles as the wounds begins to heal and seal up. "I'm no danger. Tell me one way I am?"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:56 pm

"Pure bloods" Kouta simply said.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:59 pm

Dusk simply turns away from the Half breed, and begins to walk away. Dusk also begins to focus Electricity all over his body.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:04 pm

"Sparky huh?" Kouta laughes, a wall of hellfire rises infront of Dusk, "come.... child."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:10 pm

OOC: Sorry, about not enough detail in my post. But the Electricity isn't seenable yet. XD

IC: Dusk simply turn back around and you see the image of his blurr and it fades. Dusk is by Illyria now. "Child?" Dusk laughs. "Just leave me be. Maybe, i won't hunt in your area, but that totally depends on you"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:11 pm

Kouta was standin behind illyria, "God your slow..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting with Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Dusk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next