Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The meeting Kouen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Lakia was seating on the bed, and she wondering if he would come.
Back to top Go down
Kouen
SECURITY OF THE MOONLIGHT DORMITORY

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Kouen sniffed,locking in on the scent. Her scent was hard to sniff out,but he managed. Kouen pulled his hood back,lightly knocking on the door. He ran his fingers through his hair,sniffing softly.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:10 pm

"Oh hey Kouen." Lakia said.
Back to top Go down
Kouen

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:13 pm

"Um,H-Hey." Kouen says nervously. "Did you um...Need something?" Kouen says. Kouen sniffs,smiling slightly. He puts his hands in his pockets,still sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 pm

"I really missed you, Kouen." Lakia said.
Back to top Go down
Kouen

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Kouen sighs,looking to the side. "I missed you too." Kouen says,his face a little red.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Lakia reached over, and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Kouen

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Kouen's eyes got wide,and his breathing got a little heavier. If he could'nt keep control,he'd transform. "L-Lakia..." Kouen says.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:28 pm

"Yes?" Lakia asked.
Back to top Go down
Kouen

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:30 pm

"I don't know if I can control myself." Kouen says,placing a hand on lakia's shoulder. "I've had trouble controlling my transformation tonight." Kouen says.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:31 pm

"It will be okay." Lakia said.
Back to top Go down
Kouen

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Feeling better,Kouen nodded and smiled. He leaned forward a little,kissing Lakia.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Lakia kept kissing him really passionately.
Back to top Go down
Kouen

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:13 pm

Kouen slides his hands to the middle of Lakia's back,kissing her. A warm feeling runs through Kouen's body,causing him to flinch a little. Kouen breathing gets a little heavier and his eyes become a little red, signs of his transformation. "Unh...Not now.." Kouen thinks.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:21 pm

"Are you okay Kouen?" Lakia asked. Lakia wants him to be okay because she is worried about him very much so as well she does love him with all her heart even though she is 10,000 years old and she lived to see it all.
Back to top Go down
Kouen

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:24 pm

"I...I dont..." Kouen says,confused. " Breathing deep, Kouen tries to focus. "Ok,calm yourself. Remember,control." Kouen thinks. He smiles, nodding at Lakia. "I'm fine." Kouen says.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:27 pm

"I can feel you losing control." Lakia said. Lakia wonders if she could make him chill to the bone, and she started put her mouth in his and started to french kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Kouen

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:34 pm

Kouen sighs in relief, as control returns to him. Frozen, Kouen's refuses to move as Lakia kisses him. "Mmm..." Kouen says. Kouen returns Lakia's kiss passionately,his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Lakia is afraid for him, and he wanted to she wanted to do everything for him because she was in a nightmare before Kouen came along.
Back to top Go down
Kouen

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:45 pm

Kouen looks into lakia's eyes. He gently strokes her hair, smiling. He then wraps his arms around her, kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Lakia was getting somewhat hot underneath her clothes, but she is fine with making sure that she doesn't moan.
Back to top Go down
Kouen

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:58 pm

Kouen stops kissing lakia, smiling. He looks into her eyes and gently rubs her back. "Lakia..." Kouen says, smiling at her. Kouen feels good, and relaxed looking at Lakia.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:00 pm

"I want you to take me." Lakia said.
Back to top Go down
Kouen

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:07 pm

A little nervous,Kouen's cheeks blush red. Kouen smiles and nods, unbuttoning his jeans. "Ok. I will." Kouen says, a bit happy but nervous. "Just lay down." Kouen says.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:24 pm

(OCC LET'S TAKE IT TO THE PMS)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The meeting Kouen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting Kouen   The meeting Kouen Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting Kouen
Page 1 of 1