Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcoming party.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Welcoming party. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:23 pm

"how much knowledge you get is up to you, i have knowledge from vampire beginings up in here..." Kouta taps his head.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:24 pm

"Know anything about the Willows family then" she asked almost pleading.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:34 pm

"Do you know why i am a legendary vampire hunter...? I have only slain one vampire..." Kouta asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:35 pm

"which one?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:47 pm

"The vampire god..." Kouta said emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:48 pm

"Good" she said with no feeling "means i can get on with my life"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Kouta smiled, "Without his voice in your head... at least..." Kouta said with a grin..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:51 pm

She looked down at her feet "Yeah, without that git telling me its my destiny to become entwined with the darkness, he caused me too......"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:57 pm

Kouta turned his head into the shape of the devil "Hard time...?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:59 pm

"I let a vampire's poisoned arrow hit me, I could of dodged but all i could hear was him laughing in my head saying i couldn't escape" she looked at him "I wanted to end it all because he told me the darkness awaited".
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:15 pm

Kouta's head turned back to normal, "Nobody is in control of your destiny, except you..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:16 pm

she looked behind her and noticed no one was there, she looked back at Kouta and sighed heavily, "Yes I realise that now"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Kouta smiled, "You'll do good kid, just dont cross beings more powerful then you are," Kouta said, putting a hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:59 am

she looked at him an said simply "Dont underestimate me"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:05 am

"I've analyzed you many times already, there are beings far more powerful then you are... Just be careful is all im saying..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:32 am

"As I said dont underestimate me, i am only seven teen, i have ages to grow" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:59 am

"you are not much younger then I..." kouta laughed, "I know this because there are still beings in this world that are more powerful then I am, an i am well out of your league."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:03 am

He was aggravating her, "nope your not" she said walking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:39 pm

"Would you like to try me...?" Kouta asked, appearing infront of her, "Lets see how strong you are hey...?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:41 pm

"Look kouta, i have a job to complete, if i dont everyone is in danger so i will see you later" she said
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 pm

"Danger...? What could you possibly have to do, that peoples lives are at risk...?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:44 pm

"He attacked me, i nearly died, he knows that shizuka, crimson and i are here" she said "Its my duty to stop him"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Kouta sighed, " Why did you not ask me or Iori for help...?" Kouta pulled out Blue Rose, checking the ammo. "Where is he...?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:14 am

"This guys sent the hunters after my parents, i need to know that he's dead, and i haven't seen Iori for days" she said looking downwards, "he's forgotten me"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:31 pm

"He has not..."' Kouta said softly, you cannot forget about loved ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming party.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy : Moonlight Dormitory-
Jump to: