Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcoming party.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Welcoming party. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:03 am

Iori leaned in closer into her face. "Don't go then..", he asked wondering why no one came to look for her but it didn't matter. No fear could stop him from this night as he tried to kiss her lips with a small peck..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:05 am

She was at first shocked by the kiss, but she responded the best she could to the sudden act of emotion. she opened her yes when it ended and spoke softly to Iori.
"Okay I will stay"
She knew why no one had come to look for, they would be sorry if they did.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:09 am

He smiled a bit and attempted another kiss but this time a deep one.. He didn't knew why he was doing this at all but it was all based on his emotions and instincts. '..What's right in front of me..?', he thought to himself as he went for the deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 am

She responded without any thought to Iori's kiss, she wondered why Iori was here with a monster Darcy knew her life was unpredictable, should she tell him to run away and never look back or should she just stop thinking.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:14 am

"Heh, this seems a bit weird doesn't it..?", he spoke softly again wondering what was going through her mind. There was no way to escape it either way. Iori just felt really open with Darcy..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:16 am

"Yes in a way it does" she smiled. she wanted to tell him what was going through her mind, but feared he would run.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:19 am

"An heaven only knows if I'm a fool.", he said a bit jokingly to lighten up the atmosphere with her. Iori really wanted to know what was on her mind..

"What's troubling you..?", he asked directly..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:20 am

"If I told you to run, and never look back would you? or would you say no and stay with me?" she spoke with tears pricking at the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:23 am

"I'd stay with you.. Until the end."[/], he hugged her tighter, closing the space in between them completely. [b]"So now you should see what's right in front of you. What's right in front of me.", he whispered to her. Letting her know everything was okay.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:25 am

she felt him move closer to him, she felt so happy and calm here it was impossible for her to leave. she felt like everything was okay now, he wanted to stay with regardless of who she was or her past, could a hunter and a pureblood fall in love, was this her fairytale.

"Thank you" then she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:29 am

Iori kissed her back and laid his head on hers a bit. "Your welcome.."m he replied to her still wanting to know what she wanted to say. He knew if he wanted her his hunting days were over and he had to protect her no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:30 am

"I dont care if you are a hunter, you are just Iori to me"
She wanted to stay in his arms forever.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:33 am

"I'll stop being one for you..", he added on. Iori kept Darcy in his arms still. "Even if you are a pure blood vampire you too will be only Darcy to me.", he said in return.. Still he wanted to know that message that she was kept off topic..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:50 am

"You are the first to ever just be there for me, thank you" she whispered to him "My past is as troubled as yours, my parents are dead as well" she looked into his eyes and found the solice she had been waiting for
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:51 am

Luise Meyrink came to the welcoming party, and she walked around, and she is supposed to come to this party.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Darcy just stayed locked in Iori's arms, she didn't want to leave but as a pure blood she had an example to set. she kissed Iori again and held his gaze for a couple of minutes.

"I don't want to leave but I better get back, will I see you again?" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Iori nods a bit and returns her a kiss as well. "You'll always find whenever you need me.", he said to her while letting his arms slip away from her. Knowing she had to go now for the other vampires. A small sigh escaped his lips because of the upcoming departure for both of them..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:26 pm

When she got back she was immediately bombarded with 'where have you been' and 'will you dance' but the only thing on Darcy's mind was Iori, why hadn't he come to the party.

she was glad when the party ended, she was walked to her dorm room by Obsidian who seemed a little annoyed at the little time he had spent with her. she immediately changed out of the flouncy dress and into her normal skirt and top, she was pulling on her socks when there was a knock at the door. a servant stood there holding her two guitars and amp. she thanked him and closed the door. she pulled on her shoes and grabbed her satchel. she climbed out of the window and ran across the bridge towards the sun dorm, towards Iori.

She stopped for a second and pulled out a second vial, the orange liquid seemed to pulsate with light, she drank it in one and carried on walking towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 pm

The sun was beginning to rise a bit. The day class schedule was about to begin but Iori still haven't had his form of classes yet. The chairman even stated because of his vampire side he would attend a few Night Classes. He went within the dorms of the Day Class to go back into his room. Darcy was on his mind the whole way and because of that he walked slowly on the first level floor.

His room is on the second level as it is 204. He began to slowly walk up the stairs feeling a it tired and sad to let Darcy go that easily. Wondering if he went inside the party there could of been fights because he is a hunter.. A famous one to add on to that. Iori stumbled a bit o the stairs and just stood there in deep thought..
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Kouta appeared behind Iori, "You have a.." Kouta stopped, seeing the girl, "I need to speak with you... alone..."

OOC: PLOT TWIST lol
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Darcy looked at the new arrival puzzled at his request, she was reluctant.

"Can we speak tomorrow she asked?"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Iori kept drinking her blood and stopped once hearing the stranger's voice. He turned to see who it was. He blinked and saw it was Kouta from that event from before! Iori stared at him with Dary's blood dripping down his lips and chin.. Yet he remained silent as to why he even came to speak with Darcy..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:56 pm

Darcy looked puzzled, she did not have a clue as to why he wanted to speak to her, all she cared about was Iori
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:57 pm

"No, i need to speak with you now... it's important."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Iori whispered in Darcy's ear to just go and that he'll be waiting for her..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming party.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy : Moonlight Dormitory-
Jump to: