Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcoming party.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:23 am

Darcy looked at he antique clock on her wall, she was late already. she grabbed her shoes and nearly ran out of the building. she realised that she was running in bare feet and decided to finally put her shoes on. she walked gracefully to the party, wishing she hadn't taken so long to get ready. she felt as if something was watching her from the shadows, she felt uneasy. to demonstrate the shadows bad idea she made a hole in the tree that seemed to be beside the shadow. the shadow disappeared into the night and she carried on walking. she realised that if tat was a human, she was in trouble but she had sensed, that was something inhuman.

she entered the hall, her timing was horrendous everyone was already onto the second dance. Obsidian came and held out his hand to her and pulled her onto the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:32 am

The person actually lurking the shadows was Iori Yagami. Who was really lost within the school grounds at this time since he knew that being half the vampire he is they would place him in a Night Class.. Still he kept walking aimlessly and suddenly as he walked up a tree, it was suddenly blasted! He ducked and quickly rolled backwards, vanishing from view! 'What the?!', he thought fast..

Iori stood up and smelled the scent of other vampires nearby. So he decided to investigate out of boredom uncaring if he did gave off the scent of a half-breed. He eventually ended up entering the 'Welcome Party'. As he did the music stopped and everyone looked at him.. As if he didn't belonged.. '..Ah, damn..', he thought to himself..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:49 am

Darcy looked curiously at the man who had just entered, he gave off the same scent as the shadow lurker did. she let go of obsidians hand and walked over to the bewildered man, she grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him outside, he followed somehow.

"So why were you lurking in the shadows?"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:52 am

Iori looked behind him then to the girl a bit surprised why she pulled him away from the place. His eyes slowly met hers. Listening to what she said he pulled his hand back. "So it was you who blew that tree, and I wasn't lurking just lost.", Iori claimed. He then began to dust himself off now seeing the dirt around his clothing due to the light from the party..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:54 am

Darcy just looked at the boy and silently scolded herself for nearly blowing him up. she bowed her head slightly.

"I am sorry, just I am a bit jumpy at the moment"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:58 am

"An why is that?", he asked finally cleaning himself off as much as he could. His eyes came back to see her once his cleanse was done.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:00 am

she looked at him wondering why he would care, he seemed a nice person so she just just told him.

"There are a lot of people who want my family wiped out, I am just trying to survive just like you, half breed, or what should i call you"

She wanted to know his name but she wasn't sure he would give it freely.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:04 am

"Well that sucks..", he ignored the half-breed part as almost every vampire and hunter calls him that out of disrespect. "Just call me Yagami..", he said calmly.. He was new at the school and his head was almost blown off by this girl, what a school year it will be..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:07 am

"Well yagami, i did not mean to offend you with the half breed remark" she said looking into his mind "I hope dearly that we can be friends" she said offering him her hand and his friendship at the same, she again was not sure that he would take it.

"Believe me, I have a hunter friend, I would not try to insult you on purpose"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:12 am

He stared at it and shook it as his head remained blank at the moment. "Sure.. So what's your name..?", he felt a bit uncomfortable with this situation and felt her power of mind reading now. Yet it it took a while. Still he did nothing and kept a blank mind.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:13 am

She smiled at him, he had great potential power in him, she could sense that so out of respect she withdrew her presence from his mind and decided that for now she wouldn't use any power.

"My name is Darcy, Darcy Willows"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:17 am

'Shes out..', he thought finally not feeling that way anymore. "I'm not sure if I should give my full name.. Out in public..", he thought since it would start a commotion because of his family curse of humans. Yet this boy was able to get out of an Level E state on his own with the help of a few Hunters. Iori gripped her right elbow and sighed.

"Let's go somewhere more private if you're interested..", he insisted..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:19 am

She stared at her right elbow, wondering where this boy got his cheek from. she decided to leave out the remarks and went with him. she couldn't help wondering why, all of a sudden he wanted to tell her something, but she shut up an followed him.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:24 am

He took her a bit far away so that vampires couldn't overhear his voice. He lets go of her arm and lets out a small sigh. "My full names Iori Yagami, I'm new here and I'm not sure if you've heard of my name before..", he said knowing that she might not because of her family affairs but he was popular within the Hunters and other vampires all around.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:27 am

"Iori...." she looked at him, she had heard of him, she had always felt sorry for him, he had been thrown into this dark world when he was trying to fight for the light of the world.

"I have heard of you, your a great hunter, I suppose you want to kill me" she looked at her feet waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:31 am

"Now.. Why would I do that? I came here for peace..", Iori said to her softly not really wanting anyone one in on this secret. "Darcy, sometimes we hate this world but I came to understand one thing..", he took a small pause to raise her head up by her chin with his right hand. "No matter how gifted you are, you alone cannt change the world the way you want it to be."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:34 am

She looked into his eyes, he sounded so sincere that it was difficult to know how to feel towards him. she placed a hand on his arm and pulled him into a hug, he looked shocked but that didn't matter he had said exactly what she thought.

"Sometimes we hate our own existence as well, I am sorry for you being chucked into this dark realm, the life of a vampire is a lonely and dark existence but all you were trying to do is fight for the light in this world"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 am

Iori was shocked and stunned a bit by the hug.. Yet he kept silent for a bit and hugged her back. Wrapping his arms around her. Listening to what she said was true. Yet unseen. Iori didn't let go of her and somehow and strangely neither did she?

"Yeah.. Just like that.. It's okay.", he added. "Sometimes it's best just to forgive and forget."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:40 am

She was shocked when he returned the hug, he seemed so genuine in his words that it didn't bother her.

"Yes so it seems" they were still holding each other.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:46 am

Iori kept holding her.. Not letting go this warmth feeling. It's been a long time since this feeling, perhaps when his mother held him before her death because of the family curse. He didn't say a single word but he enjoyed this moment, wanting all troubles to just go away.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:48 am

Darcy realised how similar his troubles were, she didn't to but his thoughts came into her head, was he allowing her to see his past rather than hear it, the pain he had gone through. She had a warm feeling, stood hear hugging this person who she had only just met, it was weird but she felt safe..
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 am

His eyes slowly closed and he began to gently lower his head near her face. "Do you feel it too..?", he asked her softly again for just these two to hear it. Iori had kept very much relaxed. Slowly opening his eyes again he met hers once more. The need to protect her came into his persona for an unknown reason.. They had both just met today.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:56 am

she stared into his eyes, she felt weird, who was this guy, who had invaded her heart and mind.

"I think i do" she said closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:58 am

"You think you should go back now..?", he didn't want to keep her away from her date or friends at the party this long. Yet he couldn't let her g so easily right now.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:59 am

she couldn't fathom even going back to the party, she was so confused that she didn't know what to do. she just nodded her head and held his gaze.

"Do you want me to go, I will if you wish it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcoming party. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming party.   Welcoming party. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming party.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy : Moonlight Dormitory-
Jump to: