Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solo Guitar Practice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizore

Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 pm

She falls down backwards laughing. "No fair...Im supose to mess with you, were not supose to take turns."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:02 am

"Too bad sis, I'm too mellow right now.. Bleh..", he then sicked his tongue out at her with a weirish smile to make her laugh again.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 am

She sits up. "Sis? ...Im your sister now huh? Alright Bro." She stands up. "Sense your mellow...maybe I should...proke you."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:12 am

"Oh? I guess so, then what does proke means?", he asked a bit confused to what she wanted to do.. Though calling her Sis wasn't so bad..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:16 am

She laughs and moves infront of him, her back to him and bends over alittle, she was still inside the skirt I remind you. "Oh...I dont know...maybe something like this." She spins around and turns her hand into an ice knife. "Maybe something like this."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:20 am

"Heh, that's nice but did you forget already?", Iori gripped the ice knife and his hands ignited into his purple flames that melted te ice away. "I can melt that.", he smiled at her knowing she tried to mess around with him.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:23 am

She laughs. "I wasnt think about that."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 am

"Then what are you thinking about???", he laughed again because he was so confused again. "Don't tell me you're a pervert!", he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:25 am

She laughs. "Maybe when I get bored, and the weather is right...I might be."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 am

"Wow! Is that a fact?!", he said laughing again crossing his arms in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:28 am

She smiles. "Maybe...Maybe not...do you have the luck to find out?"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:31 am

"I don't know, you tell me that.", Iori said with open arms out at her.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:35 am

Mizore shoots an ice-cube at him, "Bang."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:35 am

"I guess not!", he said chuckling a bit from what she did. "Ah, damn lucky I can't shoot ya back.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:51 am

She laughs. "What could you shoot back with?" Shoots another ice-cube out you.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:53 am

He shoots a small purple sparkle of flame at her that would sting. "That", he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:34 am

She fires another ice-cube at it and it hit the fire bullet.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:24 pm

There was a small mini explosion between the ice cube and spark. Iori looked at her a bit confused. "Say, you don't have any classes yet right?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Mizore shakes her head. "I dont have any classes yet."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:36 pm

"Good, so you too get to do whatever you want today.", Iori sat down on a bench beside the pond's edge with his guitar case on the floor containing the bass guitar he had earlier. "So, what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Mizore blinks. "I dont know..."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:44 pm

"Well there has to be something on your mind sis.", he called her that again just to see her reaction again.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Mizore thinks. "I really dont have anything in mind.." Mizore walks over to the pond and freezes it.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:47 pm

"Nothing at all huh? That doesn't sound like you..", Iori looked at the forzen pond a bit concerned why she was acting a bit matured all of the sudden.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Mizore closes her eyes, and creates little sculputers out of the ice. "It doesnt... How so?" Mizore made a scuptuer of a bunny and a bird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Guitar Practice
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: