Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solo Guitar Practice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Solo Guitar Practice Empty
PostSubject: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Sitting by the pond hidden by view sat Iori Yagami. Half a vampire and half human. The day was sunny as usual and he was a Day Class student but not receiving his school schedule he just sits there calmly practicing some notes on the guitar softly in which he always carries from time to time. He was so calmed to be in a place like this for once.. Yet he wondered about training again and then that girl who controlled ice appeared in his mind again.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Mizore walks around the park, she still didnt know what classes she had, he spots the dude playing the music 'I seen him befor...' Mizore creates and ice knife and throws it at him, it lands 2 feet away from him.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:54 pm

He stops playing and looks at the ice knife.. '..It can't be..?', he thought. Standing up and picking the ice knife up with the other hand holding the guitar. "It's just like that girl's powers..", he remembers the girl firing at multiple targets and hitting them perfectly when he was small and so was she.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:56 pm

She walks over. "Your the kid..."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Iori looks at the girl and blinks. "You're that ice girl..", he replies breaking the ice knife in his hand easily.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:01 pm

She nodds. "Yep." She just makes another knife in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:07 pm

"Then you remember me then..?", he asked curiously placing his guitar down. He never did show her his powers to her before so it would be a surprise..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:08 pm

She nodds. "I do...I rember you stalking me when I was little practiceing my knifes."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:11 pm

"Oh yeah, I remember now.. I did it because you had blue hair..", he pointed at her hair then. "Little girls usually don't have blue hair..", he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Mizore looks at her hair. "I though my hair was more purple...than blue." She shrugs. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:16 pm

"I just got here.. Because of what I've became over the years..", Iori sat back down tuning up his guitar once more before playing soft notes.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Mizore remain standing. "Oh really?..What have you become?"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Iori sighed. "Nothing really.. Just a bore of your imagination really.", he said easily hating it as well for being a cursed human from the start then half a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Mizore nodds. "Alright..." Mizore looks around, and she makes herself a snowcone, and start eatting.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:28 pm

"You control Ice and I control fire basically..", he said simply still playing the soft notes into a melody.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Mizore blinks. "Thats cool...if you start up that fire around me, I will freeze your arm off." She laughs and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:30 pm

He stopped playing looking at her. "Is that a challenge?", he asks curiously looking at her. He has been training ever since he was small by his clan since he is the last heir of it.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Mizore laughs. "Nope..killing one person today is enoughg for now."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:38 pm

"I know you did. Vampires are going to try and kill you now for killin their precious pure blood vampire.", Iori said, awkwardly concerned for her safety.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Mizore shrugged, not really careing. "As long as I have my ice...there no vampire that can stand in my way...no mater what element there useing." Mizore smiles. "Like your fire...without heat, it cant burn...so I'd use the blizzard...to blow it out and freeze it in its tracks."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:44 pm

"Not necessarily.. My flames don't use heat to flame up.. It's more of a curse actually.", Iori stated while pointing at his right hand and laying his guitar on his lap. "You're blizzard will just get in my way basically.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:45 pm

Mizore blinks. "It was just an example..so are you going to fight those 'ledgends' or what ever the hell they are?...the two on two match thing?" Mizore still needed to find a person to fight with.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:48 pm

"Uh.. I really hate to fight but if you need my assistance then I suppose..", he said calmly. Yet he placed his guitar in it's case before getting up with it. "We gotta catch up you know.", he then bumped his elbow on her shoulder. "Well then?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Mizore pretends he didnt bump her. "Yes, we kinda do." Mizore nodds. "Alright, I already got a few attack plans for one of them...I need to learn about the other."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:51 pm

"Hm, you might need to change them since I'll be the there too.. An I don't think you know about my powers do you?", Iori said with a small smirk knowing what he could do easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Guitar Practice
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: