Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solo Guitar Practice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizore

Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Mizore looked at his reflection. "So...we are the same." She said loud enough for him to hear her, Mizore begin to make a ice sculture of the demon she saw as your reflection.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:20 pm

'What?!", he looked at the figure structure that was him in a violent and inhuman look of a monster.. "What do you mean the same..?", Iori could see the structure's sinister smile and posture of a wild vampire..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Mizore answer with no real emotion in her voice, except very cold. "We both have something we dont like inside us." Mizore works out the details of the demon of yours.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:27 pm

He narrowed his eyes at her not looking at 'it' no more. "Whatever..", he replied coldly back..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:30 pm

Mizore smiles. "Finished...now time to add my personal touch." Mizore becomes making a new ice figurine with it.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:37 pm

He looked at her curiously.. "What are you doing exactly?", still puzzled y her personality.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Mizore finished. "Ahh~ done." Mizore added yourself inside the ice figure, this time, she cut off the demons head and put it in your hand. "How do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:43 pm

Iori turned away. "Not that much..", he said honestly..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Mizore shrugs. "I like it." Mizore melts it anyway, she begins makeing another one, this time not of your demon. "So...why did you turn around and head the same way I was?"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:57 pm

"Let's hear your theories..", he insisted.. Feeling bad for saying that now..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Mizore thinks. "You wanted to ask or tell me something."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:04 pm

"What did you think I waned to ask?", he asks her softly..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Mizore still trying to make her ice figurine. "If I knew that, I would just answer it."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:08 pm

"True.. I dunno.", he replied without a doubt feeling this awkward moment..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Mizore falls backwards. "Ahh...used to much...energy.." The figure had a large demonic looking ice creature, and inside was Mizore's body. Even though it was made of ice, it was so real looking, its eyes were glowing red, its claws were razor sharp.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Catching her before she hits the ground Iori sighs. "Then why'd you overdo it..?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Mizore melts the ice-demon and asorbs the ice and water into her body. "I was showing...you...my demon....from when I was... 3... it has changed sense them...but thats the last time...I have seen him." The 'demon wasnt really a demon though, Mizore only thinks it is.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Iori still had her in his arms.. "That must be a hard burden.. I don't remember mines too well..", he said not knowing what Orochi looks like in reality sine the Ocochi curse only transforms Iori's body a little bit into an animal of deranged violence..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:22 pm

Mizore hugs him and closes her eyes, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:30 pm

He slowly laid his head on her head and hugged her back a bit more while holding her. Iori wasn't sure what he was getting himself into..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Mizore remained like that, sound asleep, she looked so inocent and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Iori looked at her peaceful face. It seems it was true about people sleeping shows their true selves. He kept hugging her not letting her go an for her to get sleep. "Hmm.. Where should I take her..?", he thought for the moment..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:36 pm

Mizore moved and curled up into a ball like shape, will inside your arms.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Seeing how she was very much in peace made him realize she was also beautiful too. Iori gave her a small peck on her cheek not to disturb her slumber. "Insanely wild yet calm inside.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Mizore's hand rubs her cheek where you kissed her, and her face blushed slightly for a second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Guitar Practice   Solo Guitar Practice - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Guitar Practice
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: