Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:02 pm

OOC:: all posting it on haitus until given the ok
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:18 pm

(OCC: everything is back unholded)

Zinfandel woken up after 24 hours, and she looked at Iori. "Have you been by my side all this time?" Zinfandel asked.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Iori nods. "Yeah.. Though I left you a few times alone because of hunger and personal care but other then that yeah..", he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Zinfandel tried to get up, and she doubled over. "Ow." Zinfandel said.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:32 pm

He grabbed her before she could fall over and hurt herself more. He slowly came down with her in his arms on the bed again. "Tsch, don't do stupid things like that.."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:33 pm

"Okay I'm so sorry to worrying you." Zinfandel said.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:00 am

"It's okay, really.. Just sit down and rest..", Iori let out a sigh of relief now that she was finally awake. "Hey, what happened back there?", he asked her so suddenly about yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:55 am

"Just some fire and darkness attacks by an unknown person my life has always been in danger." Zinfandel said. Zinfandel looked at him, and had a very sad look on her face. "This is why I am genderless, but usuallly take the form of a girl." Zinfandel said.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:22 pm

"Well.. Your personality seems more of a girl but who attacked you adn why?", he asked another question with a remark still sitting beside her.. Still he felt sorry for this creature.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:09 pm

"It was a vampire of some sort an enemy to all purebloods and humans alike." Zinfandel said. Zinfandel knew that that vampire used darkness and fire attacks when he wants to, and she will do anything to be safe, and keep Iori out of danger.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:52 pm

"Do you know what this vampire looks like?", he asked now wanting to hunt and kill this vampre for hurting such an innocent creature on school grounds. What a low life!
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:54 pm

"His name is Rido Kuran a pureblood vampire he thinks he can get away with it." Zinfandel said. Zinfandel is trying her hardest to be sweet, and she wants to see his good side.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:00 pm

"Him.. That guy is heard to be uncatchable nowadays..", Iori hugged her just to make her feel better. An Iori just claimed this creature female because of his instincts. That plus she acts more feminine. "Everything is going to be ok kid.."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Kouta knockes on the dorm window, "Do you plan on hunting him...?
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:20 pm

"Yeah his regular body is gone, but he still wants my life." Zinfandel said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:25 pm

"Soul huh? not that difficult to defeat really, you just have to die, and a way to get back..." Kouta smiled, "Are you two up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:28 pm

"I am he hurt my body." Zinfandel said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:28 pm

"And you..." Kouta said turning.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:32 pm

"It's been a while since I hunted down a vampire.. Who'd to think my past will follow me here. I'm in then..", Iori said to the stranger Kouta..
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:33 pm

"I'm always in my body is unbelievable burnt it's going to take water to heal me." Zinfandel said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Kouta looked at the both of them, "Dont complain to your surpiriors, you are not the only Hybrid here..." Kouta smiled, baring his fangs. "And i must set up the ritual, meet me in the forest three days from now..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:42 pm

"I am 25000 years old to be exact so I am a leanan-sidhe." Zinfandel said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:44 pm

"Age, is not i what i meant,"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Iori didn't even both to enter this conversation. It wasn't his to win or loose. So he just stared at the two fighting over their differences..
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:46 pm

"Well let's get started." Zinfandel said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next