Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kush's Dorm Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kush

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:05 pm

After a few hours of unpacking and setting things up in his room, he ended up sleeping for a while. The bit mark on his neck itched at him. He felt so dirty on his neck, like a bleach stain on a blue shirt. He could feel his body twitch and shutter. He didnt know what was going on. His head was in a daze. He felt like the room was spinning. Then he fell asleep. He dreamt that he was in a long field of wheat. The wheat swayed back and forth with the wind, and Kush was in the middle of the field, looking out into the distance. Aways off in the distance, was a figure that stood the opposite direction of Kush, looking into space seemingly. Kush started to walk up towards the figure, then the women turned around and looked at him with eyes that were like satellites. It seemed like Kush was spotted, and a thousand eye's were apon him, and his body couldnt move. The wheat began to dissolve into blood, the blood building up onto the ground. Kush was in a state of horror, as the women touched his face, and giggled. "I've found you...

Kush woke up suddenly, and sat up quickly in his bed. Thought were racing through his head, but overall he couldnt grab onto any of them. He was to shooken up. He felt like the walls were watching him all of a sudden. Then the face of the women flashed in his mind. "Gah!!" He panted heavily, trying to regain his composer. He slumped over and sat there, trying to think. He couldnt clear his mind, he couldnt even hear himself think. What was going on...
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Shizuka Hiou came into the room, and smiled. "Hello Kush I've found you." Shizuka Hiou said.
Back to top Go down
Kush

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Kush looked at the women come in. He was in shock, it was the same women from the dream. "Who... Who are you?" He demanded, this women had done something to him, but he didnt know what.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:20 pm

"My name is Shizuka Hiou I'm the one who turn you into a level D." Shizuka said. Shizuka used her powers of binding of controlling his very being, and she looked so happy to see him once again because she wanted to have him as her servant.
Back to top Go down
Kush

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:25 pm

"Level... D?" Kush suddenly couldnt move. What was going on? What did she want with him? Maybe coming to tokyo wasnt such a good idea... Kush notes never to talk to random women in japan.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:32 pm

"Are you going to eternally obey me no matter what. and you are a former human." Shizuka said. Shizuka thought where did we go so wrong, and she wanted looked at him, and she started to look deep into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kush

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:39 pm

"Former human... I... I will..." Kush said with no self pride at all. What happend to him? He didnt know why he said that. His face turned into confusing, and then he got mad. He didnt even feel like himself anymore. Former human? Did she make him into a... Vampire? He exploded. "What did you do to me!" Kush hopped up and attempted to push her into a wall. He wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:45 pm

"You wanted me to make into my kind, and you really wanted it so badly." Shizuka said. Shizuka's power became more and more powerful. She wanted to make sure that he will have to obey her eternally.
Back to top Go down
Kush

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:53 pm

"I wanted it...?" Kush began to doze off, like someone was pulling his mind into the other direction. His eye's turned blood red and his body began to ach. The pain made him fall to his knees, and he ached for something. The blood lust he felt was incredible, he was going insane. "Ahh!"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:55 pm

"Bite me and be forever mine servant." Shizuka said. Shizuka had to make the choice of letting him bite her so he will not turn to a level E she really does want to protect him with all her might, and strength. She just worded it badly.
Back to top Go down
Kush

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Kush couldnt refuse her offer. He got to his feet, his eye's blood red, and opened his mouth wide. What was he doing? It was so... right. He bite into her neck, as her blood flowed out with ease. He began to drink. Gulp after gulp after gulp. It was delicous. Her blood was easing his pain, and his head stopped spinning after couple second of drinking. He detached from her neck and stumbled back onto his bed. What did he just do? Why was it so right for him? Kush looked shocked. He couldnt say anything.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:04 pm

"Will you be my servant forever?" Shizuka asked.
Back to top Go down
Kush

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:05 pm

He shook his head "Yes." He didnt know what to say. Everything happend to fast.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:09 pm

"Good that's a good boy now you will have to wear a mask of course, and bow down to me most days." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kush

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Kush wanted to tell her to go fuck herself with that request, but he couldnt refuse for some reason. He was losing his pride. "I... I dont... want to wear a mask." Kush managed to spit out his feelings from his throat. "And bowing..." Kush couldnt say to much more. She had a grasp on his mind no doubt, but he still had some pride to hold onto.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Shizuka sighed, and she trying to figure out what might happened next, but sighed, and tried to figure out what to do. Shizuka turn around, and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Kush

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Kush had blood running down his mouth and chin. She just came in and changed his whole life. Man, the people back home wouldnt believe this. "What... are you going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:44 pm

"Stay by your side as much as I can." Shizuka said. Shizuka didn't mind staying by his side as much as she wanted to because she wanted to stay by his side.
Back to top Go down
Kush

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Kush was looked at her. He didnt know what to feel. "Alright... First off... Whats your name?" Kush never got the womans name. He laughed in his mind, she had tracked him down, let him suck on her neck, but he didnt even know her name.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:52 pm

"My name is Shizuka Hiou." Shizuka said with a sad look on her face she knows this is hard for her to do because she is once called a vampire queen.
Back to top Go down
Kush

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Kush felt her sadden. She probably had something happen to her for her to sadden by saying her own name. "You probably know my name..." Kush wiped off her blood from his mouth, and licked it. Wow, he really did change. He didnt even notice he had fangs.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:07 pm

"Yes, I already know your name." Shizuka said with that still sadden look on her face. She is really sad by what had happened in her own past that makes her feel sad even now.
Back to top Go down
Kush

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Kush looked up at the woman. "Why do you look so sad?" He wanted to help her out since she didnt let him become a level E and all.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:23 pm

"I grew up isolated from the outside world." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kush

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:53 pm

"Isolated?" Kush wondered what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kush's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Kush's Dorm Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next