Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kush's Dorm Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:55 pm

"Meaning I grew up without any contact with the humans." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:06 pm

"Well, i can be your friend... Just dont bite me no more." Kush laughed alittle, even though his body ached from his new found form. Kush coughed alittle, he still felt alittle weak.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:12 pm

"Okay." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Kush looked at her neck, which was drenched in her blood. He felt kind of embarrassed for losing himself to his lust. "Uh... dont you want to clean up alittle?"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Kouta walked in, Two fang holes in his neck, the same spot as Where Kuch had Bitten Shizuka, "Love, Where did th..." Kouta Saw Kush, "And... Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Kush looked over at him when he was talking in his direction. "Kush. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:18 pm

"THe new god of the Vampires, Kouta..." Kouta said, Eyes turning red, he did not know why he did, only that Kush Bit his love, Shizuka.
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:22 pm

He could tell that the man was man over him biting Shizuka. So he tried to explain. "She bit me first."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:04 am

"Did that mean you could bite back...?" Kouta asked, then sighed, "Her and i are linked, if you havent noticed, i'll allow her little slave live... for now..."
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:34 am

Kush twitched. He didnt like being called a dog, so he pulled out his gun and pointed at him. "And who do you think your talking down too?!" Kush eyes became wide, and he fell over. He was still weak for some reason. He held his chest and squirmed in his bed. "...Damn..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:24 am

Shizuka looked at them both. "Please don't fight." Shizuka said with tears going down her face.
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Kush got up from his little fit, and walked past both of them. He didnt know how to think. He just left. He didnt want to fight a vampire king, whatever the hell they do. Kush was still in the dark about alot of things. He stumbled alittle bit, and hit the wall. He was still weak? It didnt matter, he just needed to get away from them both. He walked a couple steps and sat on the ground. His head dizzy again. "Oh man... what did i get myself into..." He said in english.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Kouta sat next to Kush, "Tragic really, she just never tells me about her others, i was not trying to fight..." Kouta sighed, "Oh, and heres your bullets back..." Kouta said, dropping thr rounds in Kush's hand, his gun would be found empty once he looked in it. "do not disappoint, or hurt, her, or you will end up dead, like the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Kush looked at the man that took out his bullets out before he realized. He gazed at his gun first, in amazement. He got up in a daze. "..I dont need pitty." Kush couldnt regain focus. Kush stumbled to the other side of the room and turned around. "...Im still a man." Kush tried to breath and get calm.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:54 pm

"I was not giving pity, and i know of you, i have acces to your memories, and the memories of all of the other vampires, though, non pure bloods are harder to read.
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:01 pm

"Well this is bullshit." Everything was coming to him extremely fast. He couldtnt grab perspective on what was going on. "..."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:03 pm

"calm yourself child" Kouta said, appearing infront of Kush, his golden eyes staring deep into Kush's eyes, seeming to pierce his very soul.
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:16 pm

"I dont like being played like a pawn. But I already know i cant disobey her." Kush had already known what he had to do. Kush didnt move, he just stared at him back.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:19 pm

"Then why did you accept to become her slave...?" Kouta asked.
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:13 pm

((Can i have a Anime Dramatic moment lol))

Kush sighed and didnt know how to answer. "Well, whatever happend happend. Any, i should get to class..." Kush went back into his room.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Kouta smiled, "So melodramatic."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:52 pm

"Yes, so melodramatic." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:58 pm

"Are you ok, my love?" Kouta asked, "I did not mean to react like that."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:08 pm

"Yeah I am." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:43 pm

"A fiery one you chose..." Kouta laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kush's Dorm Room   Kush's Dorm Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kush's Dorm Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next