Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles Empty
PostSubject: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:28 pm

Iori had walked into his new dorm room number 204. He opened it with his given key. One entering he laid his bags down on the left bed as there are two beds. Iori gently opened his guitar case and took out his guitar to begin practicing again on his tunes. The door remained closed but unlocked as he waited for his dorm sharer. He sighed sftly knowing this was going to be a pain..
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Zinfandel knocked on the door, and she noticed she was assigned to room 204 on the boys dorm she wonders if this is because she is genderless actually.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Iori closed his eyes and stopped playing notes on the guitar and sighed once more. "It's open..", he said easily and once again playing his notes softly. Iori tried not to make look at the new guy when he would come in. '..This is going to be a long day..', he thought to himself..
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Zinfandel Mancoyi walks in, and smiled. "Well hello roommate." Zinfandel said. Zinfandel sat on the bed that isn't being used.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:41 pm

He looked at 'her' since he heard a girls voice. Iori stopped playing notes again and looked at her seriously as he does to everything. "You are..?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:43 pm

"Zinfandel Mancoyi your roommate." Zinfandel said. Zinfandel wonders why he quit playing the guitar it was so lovely.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:45 pm

He blinks and took out a piece of paper containing the data sheet the school gave him about the dorms. "You're a girl.. I think you got mistaken by the buildings.. Get out.", he says rudely while tuning up his guitar.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Zinfandel shook her head, and smiled at him. "The paper says I'm assigned to this room." Zinfandel said. Zinfandel cried a bit, and she sat in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:50 pm

His eyes narrowed and he stood up. Placing the guitar on his bed he goes to the girl and looks down at her. "Then show me if that's true..", he said simply already hating this girl for crying so easily..
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:53 pm

"I'm neither male nor female I'm a leanan-sidhe but I'm genderless basically, and the paper says boys dorm 204." Zinfandel said. Zinfandel let him have the paper.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Iori looked at it and isghed. "Come in then.", he then sat on his bed and thought for a while about what she said. Yet it didn't bothered him that much. "Make yourself home and just stay out of my business..", he then laid on the bed flat with both arms crossed behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Zinfandel came in, and looked around, and she is so much lonely, and she slept on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Iori looked up at the ceiling still not moving from his position. 'Genderless..? Weird..', hee thought about that the girl said to him in the hallway.. Yet it wasn't questionable since he was half-vampire. [b]"How are you genderless..?"[/]b, he asked finally. Yet she was already asleep..?
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Zinfandel woken up, and smiled. "I'm just am I can't help it I was 25,000 years ago." Zinfandel said.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:10 pm

"That's old.. Shouldn't you be out of school by now and helping the world or something..?", Iori asked still looking at the ceiling and resting there outta boredom.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:11 pm

"That's in leanan-sidhe years in human years I'm only 17." Zinfandel said.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Iori blinked and rolled to the other side of the bed. "That explains a lot.. I guess I can't hide it either.", he said taking a small pause. "I'm half a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:19 pm

"Yes I know all about you Iori Yagami you were about to turn to a Level E vampire. Level A is purebloods, Level B is aristocrats, level c is regular vampires level d is former vampires and level e is the end." Zinfandel said.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:21 pm

"You talk as if you know me so well.. I don't like it.", Iori didn't turn back nor cared if she did knew him that much..
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Zinfandel looked down, and she opened the door, and slept in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Iori sat up and gripped his ed sheets tight. "What the hell is she doing now?", he asked himself when getting off the bed and opening the door to see his roommate on the floor!?
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Zinfandel couldn't be moved by herself, and she had a fire and darkness attack onto her by an unknown person.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Iori got down beside her slowly and poked her and noticed the burnt scars of a fire attack and some unknown scars of something else... Iori picked her up and got her inside quick. "What the hell is going on..?", he turned around and shut the door quickly too.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:52 pm

Zinfandel is burnt and wounded by an unknown attacker she can't wake up by normal means, but only when someone is nice and kind to her, and she always wondered why she is that way, and she kept dreaming, and she knew that she has to be be cared for, and it's going to take her a 24 hours up if someone is kind to her.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:57 pm

He set her on the right bed and didn't know what to do. The Head person of this place was gone for the weekend and the infirmary might not help much! Iori just sat by her side instead and kept smoothing her hair back gently.. "Dammit.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles   New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dorm Student Arrives & Settles
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next