Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori)   Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:11 pm

He began to cum inside her too while still thrusting. His hips just kept moving inside of her. A few moans and groans came out of Iori. He was in heat now. He could stop it, only now he just kept going faster and harder into Moriganira. "Ahh..! Moriganira! I'm cujmming again!"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori)   Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:17 pm

"Keep cumming until you had enough." Moriganira said. Moriganira knew her body would be an overdose. She looked at him, and she tied her hands around his back, and she kept her legs lifted so he could keep his balance. She looked at him. "Please cum inside me, and when you are done don't think just follow the sounds of my voice.' Moriganira said.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori)   Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Bursts of cum began to fill her insides. It was overflowing and drenched all over the place. He's been holding back for a long while that his cum was really thick. He was panting and he stared at her blushing lightly. Blinking slowly, while kissing her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori)   Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:25 pm

She licked his neck, and she looked at him, the hypnosis is forever it just happened that way. "Iori let's go somewhere." Moriganira said. Moriganira can't helped it she wanted to go to his room. "Let's go to my bedroom." Moriganira said. Moriganira really wanted to go to his bedroom because she needs to sleep somewhere, and she is exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori)   Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:34 pm

"Wheres your bedroom..?", he asked curiously kissing her nose softly. He kept staring at her as if he was truely in love with her. His hands rubbed her back and played with her long hair at it's ends. He gave off a feint smile. He seemed nervous around her so suddenly. Sadly he lost his memories now.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori)   Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:39 pm

"It's in the girl's side of the dormitory, but I got special permission to bring my true love to my bedroom." Moriganira said. Moriganira loved him so much that she started walking to the door. "Are you coming?" Moriganira asked. She looked at Iori, and she looked so happy her clothes magically reappeared.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori)   Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:45 pm

He got up and picked himself up, placing his clothes normally as before. Iori followed Moriganira behind, suddenly hugging her from behind as she walked. "I'm here..", he whispered in her ear..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori)   Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriganira Aensland's fun (just Shizuka and Iori)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2