Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only) Empty
PostSubject: From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only)   From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Luise came to the secret lair she heard about from Shizuka Hiou, and she took on everything of Zinfandel's ideals. Zinfandel was supposed to die anyhow, and she couldn't commit suicide so she entrusted Mizore to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only)   From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Kouta came up behind Luise, "You are her replacement? I must say im not impressed." Kouta said. "Everything is ready, though,"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only)   From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:35 pm

"I can teleport, float, fly, and disappeared quickly I have powers beyond your wildest ideas." Luise said. Luise's butterfly wings came out.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only)   From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:38 pm

"You'd be surprised by what i can imagine." Kouta said, "Akem minia, trembled in my power." Kouta said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only)   From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 pm

Luise Meyrink is surprised by that, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only)   From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:14 pm

"I have blood sealed the entire forest, it shall bring this spirit into a physical form, but i cannot attack it, or the seal will break.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only)   From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:49 pm

"So I see." Luise said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only)   From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only) Empty

Back to top Go down

From secret lair to the forest (Iori, Kouta, and Luise only)
Page 1 of 1