Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The runaway to secret lair

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The runaway to secret lair Empty
PostSubject: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Shizuka runaway to her secret lair because she wanted away from her guards saw the crystal, and gotten into it. She can now get in and out the crystal if she has too.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Darcy followed her into the lair, she let out a low whistle, it was beautiful.
"That's why I ditched the guardians and protectors, they crossed the line when they tried to control my life"
she was trying to be cheerful but her sadness shone through.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Shizuka is still in the crystal waiting.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:08 pm

Darcy entered the room, she noticed that shisuka was encased in crystal.
'she wants to be alone' she thought and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Shizuka sensed her presence, and gotten out.
"Stay." Shizuka only said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:10 pm

"Oh okay" she said.
and with that she closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:13 pm

"This is my crystal actually it the only way for me to sleep." Shizuka said.
Shizuka looked at her, and smiled. She is quite powerful, and she could feel the binding ability controlling Darcy, but she didn't say anything. "Yeah please stay and talk with me." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:15 pm

"Shisuka, I want to trust you secrets but i wont reveal anything with being binded, I want to speak and act freely"
She looked at shisuka with purest sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:20 pm

"I know you are sincere, but my ability is really hard to control at times." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:21 pm

" I know how you feel, mine is so difficult, but i have learnt to control the hard way" she smiled
"So what do you want to talk about"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:26 pm

"I been around for so long 1000 years in isolation so I haven't been able to make friends." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:30 pm

"That beats mine, I have been blind to my natural existence for 12 years, then when i did, i was immediately guarded 24/7 and then my friend was sent away and my sister and i dont even know where our brothers are" she looked sad again.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:32 pm

"I been guarded 24/7 and i been raised here in this secret lair in this crystal I was born and raised in this room." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:34 pm

"I feel sorry for you, my past seems trivial compared to yours"
she plucked up the courage..
"do you have any family?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:38 pm

"No they all die 1000 years ago will i do have a cousin down the line Maria Kurenai but direct family no." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:40 pm

"I only have Crimson at the moment but I am determined to find the rest"
she looked at her feet and started to choke on her tears.
"My parents are also dead, it was my fault, they died so i may live"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:43 pm

"It's all right Darcy it's okay I help you find the rest I promise you that." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:44 pm

"I just hope they are still trying to find me, I happen to be betrothed to one of them" she smiled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:46 pm

"Congratulations I just hope it's not Kouta." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:47 pm

"No, his name is Obsidian, I miss him so much" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Shizuka sat up straight. "Did you Obsidian?" Shizuka asked a bit suprise.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:50 pm

"Yes Obsidian Willows, my older brother, why?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:52 pm

"I know him that's why." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Mizore somehow wound up where those two were talking, her powers were fully supressed, so it was way way hard to dectect.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:53 pm

"How, Have you seen him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The runaway to secret lair   The runaway to secret lair Empty

Back to top Go down

The runaway to secret lair
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next