Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept Empty
PostSubject: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Shizuka walks in, and wonders how long she been in this secret room her body was kept here by a a crystal.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Mizore walks by the secret room, and noticed the enterence, and walked in. 'I wounder what this is'. Mizore had her powers of ice on standby, to anyone was just human.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Kouta comes in, Only finding the location after their minds have merged in the past. they are seporate now, but he still remembers. "I found you... my love
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Shizuka picked up the scent of an abominable girl, and she knows her powers would work, and they secretly bonded into the body that is getting closer to her. "Ah my love I see you found me once again this room do you remember it?" Shizuka asked.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Mizore walks closer. "Whats this?" Mizore entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Kouta quickly spun around, pointing Red Queen at Mizore, surprised of her entrance, "Who are you...?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Shizuka waited inside, and her heart is being kept here.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Mizore ignored the person, looking at the crystal that held inside a heart. ". . . ." Mizore said within her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Kouta put away his gun, "No matter You do not belong here anyways..." Kouta continued down coming to where Shizuka was. "I found you."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Shizuka stood there by the crystal. "Yes, you did found me Kouta I can't get my heart it's trapped by this crystal." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:50 pm

Mizore still didnt say anything to him...she was just woundering where she was.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:53 pm

"Child," Kouta said to mizore, not looking at her. "This is not your place.... but, what are you able to do...?" Kouta said. "And my love, how may i release this barrier?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Mizore pulls out a lollipop and puts it in her mouth. "Im not a child..." She said finnilly responding to him "...Im lost..so dont expect me to leave." Mizore walked over to him, but not close. "...so this is your love?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Shizuka thought of one way. "You got to use your gun trust me on this you will have to shoot the crystal." Shizuka said. Shizuka knows it's a risky move, but it's the only way to get her heart out. She is one person without a heart, but she can still feel love for her love.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Mizore blinks. "You better have a good shot...if you make a single mistake...you must blow it all up and the heart with it." Mizore laughs. "Theres always an easier way to do that you know..."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:00 pm

"Yes, she is, as i am hers..." Kouta said, "Now, what are you able to do?" Kouta turned, and thought for a moment, He pulled out Blue rose, he made the blood magic on blue rose and pointed red Queen at the encased heart.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Mizore smiles and carefully beging to freeze the end of the gun, so the bullet couldnt come out, she didnt let much of her powers excape to avoide it being noticed unless they were focusing really hard on finding power useage.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Shizuka can feel the crystal being shot at, and she put her hand to her heart. She is trying to figure out why she can feel the crystal's pain. "Ow just shoot it I'm feeling the crystal's pain right about now." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 pm

Do you really believe that little ice can stop me? my aim is nothing less then perfection, I AM a legend..." Kouta said, the ice already melted." Interfear again and you would have forced my hand..." Kouta said, "Are you ready my love?" Kouta shot the round, Shattering the crystal, but pierced the heart, but he immediately shot the second round at the heart, healing it and resealing it back into Shizuka's body.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Shizuka passed out, and she had to laid like that for couple days.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Mizore thinks. "What ice?" Mizore's voice was fulled with both confuseion and serious, she turns around and leaves the way she entered.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Kouta picked up her limp body, and moved her. "Im here, my love, and i will be here when you awaken..." Kouta said, carrying her out. "When she would awaken she would find herself in a bed, new clothes on, as her old ones are clean,folded on a nearby chair. And Kouta would be sitting by her bed.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Shizuka felt so comfortable in his arms, and she slept peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept   This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept Empty

Back to top Go down

This is where Shizuka Hiou's heart being kept
Page 1 of 1