Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bella Cullen going back in the town center

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:47 pm

"I just answered you, Darcy," Kouta calmly said, "I must look out for little bella here, until..." Kouta trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:08 pm

"Until what Kouta." Bella asked.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:13 pm

"Many of the vampires in this area dont like your recent transformation, they are targeting you..." Kouta said, feeling the presence of 5 Hostiles in the area. "Dr. Cullens was a personal friend of mine a long time ago. He asked me to look after you While little Edward's gone.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:25 pm

"Oh is that all alright I don't mind being protected." Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:26 pm

"Good," Kouta said, blood appearing on his hands, "Because 5 just tried to attack you..." Bodies surrounded Bella, all of them dead, holes in their chest.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Bella doesn't know where her husband went to, and she always get rescued so she nodded, and didn't mind to be taken by the hand.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Kouta cleaned off his hands, "I am probubly the safest for you to be with, nobody can come within 300 feet of you, without me able to kill it in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:19 pm

"yeah sure." Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Molly Halsey

Molly Halsey

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Molly walked in the Town Center looking around. Someone she had asked had said they'd seen Bella here. Then, she saw two people talking to each other, they were obviously vampires. One of them was Bella. She smiled and walked over to her friend. "Bella!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:10 pm

"Hey Molly welcome back." Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Kouta felt her coming from a distance, yet stayed quiet, Mind reader, he thought, State your buisiness
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:23 pm

"Please don't be mad she's my friend." Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 pm

"Anger is not what i am feeling..." Kouta said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:33 pm

"What are you feeling?" Bella asked.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:41 pm

"Nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Molly Halsey

Molly Halsey

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Molly ran up to Bella. "Thanks," she said "I'm so glad that I'm back I missed you so much!"
She looked over at Kouta confused and slightly angry, "Do you have a problem?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 pm

"watch your emotions child, and that info is not of your consern..."
Back to top Go down
Molly Halsey

Molly Halsey

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Molly turned around and glared at Kouta. "If you have a problem with me, then I think it is of my concern," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Kouta pointed around at the vampire corpses, "Do you really want to try me... Child?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Bella sighed, and wondered what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Dusk appears behind Kouta.

"Hello, freind. What have you been doing?"

Dusk sees the bodies.

"Nice, killing. Who is nexted?"

Dusk really wanted to become freids with this hunter. So he needed to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 pm

"awfully friendly today are we?" Kouta asked, "Dusk...?" He said, not turning, "You have much training to do, i felt you coming a mile away"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:01 pm

Dusk smiles as he lowers his energy to an almost nonreadable level.

"I didn't want to turn out like them. So i raised it to a point i know you would be able to feel. Who is your freind?"

Dusk looks at bella and back at Kouta.

((Could i bring Jacob into this topic too?))
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:14 pm

(sure go ahead)
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Dusk smiles, then suddenlt senses anouther Energy coming. It wasn't like any other human or vampire energy he has felt before. Dusk talks very calmly as he says, "Kouta, Defense now." Dusk moves back closer to Bella, and he looks at Kouta to do the same.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob is walking downthe forks street with his normal cut off shorts and no shirt. he hasn't seen Nessie or Bella in aawhile. He was freaking out. was they safe. If anyone hurt nessie it would be the death of them. He looks over at Kouta, and see the dead vampires. He then looks directly at Dusk, and bella. Jacob turns and begins to walk over to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bella Cullen going back in the town center
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next